Muh 7-8 hours of sleep

2 of my friends have a big boner on this, their house may be on fire but their sleep is mor important. Goddamn normies. You sleep 5 hours across the work week and catch it up on the weekend. Napoleon was sleeping foe 4-5h per day. Those faggots think they are better than L'Empereour.

Attached: imago0037445037w.jpg (768x512, 50.54K)

More

That's not how it works, I sleep 10 hours a day, men who sleep 5-6 have a 900% increase in baldness, low libido, and erectile dysfunction

>More
If you can reach a deep enough meditative trance state and generate theta waves a full 4-5 hours of sleep is all you will need for a while and will awaken naturally.

Attached: dragon-ball-super-062-08-smug-beerus.jpg (1280x720, 125K)

As a lifelong NEET, I usually sleep around 10 - 12 hours a night/day. I also look A LOT younger and more healthier than other guys my age. Coincidence?

You are right, i slept 3 hours in the morning and 8 hours at night. I am better than napoleon, but still, i think that napoleon was more efficient, because he could do other things, and i just sleep.

I don't really know anymore, for the past three years or so I've been getting five hours of sleep per night, and now I've had two seizures in the past two weeks. I've never had a seizure before this and it's freaking me the fuck out. I'm guessing this isn't sustainable long term

Napoleon was a fat, lazy slob who had no interest in improving his body.

>More

Yes. Post more.

Feet that is.

attended a neuroscience lecture for medical students.
neuroscientist said at the end "make sure you all have 7.5-9 hours of sleep a night - some of you might say you just need 6, but it has been clinically proven."
i'll trust a neuroscientist advising medical students in a closed lecture in a medical research facility over a faggot in pyjamas.

if you look at the ones who sleep little so they can work more, they tend to end up with parkinsons, dementia and other degenerative brain conditions.
the brain needs time to clear out all the rubbish, dead cells and so on.
sleeping with your head on its side is supposed to aid in clearing the fluids/old material from your brain during sleep.
fix your routine, find a way to add one sleep cycle more at least to your current sleep, about 1.5 hours more will make a difference.
also make sure your diet is sufficient. copper, magnesium, boron, salts + electrolytes, and fatty acids and proteins.
sardines are good, as are a handful of mixed nuts each day - walnuts, almonds, hazelnuts, brazil nuts. about 2 ounces/60 grammes a day makes a difference.

Little sun, probably eat low calorie from sleeping all the time. Those have more to do with anti aging than just sleep.

enjoy your early onset dementia, low testosterone so you can give Mr. Shekelstein a few more hours of work each day

>five hours of sleep per night, and now I've had two seizures in the past two weeks

Margaret Thatcher only slept 3 hours a night, which apparently annoyed the fuck out of her ministers because she'd be onto them at all hours. Tried it myself but didn't have a country full of paki rapists to run so only lasted 3 nights at 3 hours per.

I seem to function well on 6 hours but have survived 14 years of sleeps broken by dogs moving around on the bed. Would suggest you get one 8 hour shift in the pit a week and a bunch of 6s the rest of the week.

you fuckers poasting about 10-12 hour days are likely depressed a bit more than you realise, you wouldn't be staying in bed as long as that if you had something you were itching to get your hands into that wasn't just your filthy crotch.

back in the 90s it wasn't unheard of for me to spend the whole day in bed if I didn't have enough money to buy cigarettes. I never smoked in bed so it was a place I could flee to if I had run out of smokes. Also spent years surfing the web at night and sleeping away most of the day before the missus fucked me over and got dogs against my wishes.

Nah, I just like to have more time for myself.

Napoleon slept 5-6 hours a day, not 7.

he didn't sleep 8 hours a day, it was more like 9-10

It's all a lie, Napoleon slept only 3 hours a day and that was just because he was so fucking lazy.

that's what i said, he slept 2 hours a day. any more than 1 hour a day is a waste of time that could be used to work for your company for free.

>working for free

How does it feel to be a wagecuck?

go back to work and stop sleeping

>working for free

I don't know, you tell me.

Some people can get by on less sleep than others. Trump famously sleeps only 4 hours a night and has done so for his entire adult life. Personally I need 7.5 hours, exactly, to feel okay. And that's 7.5 hours of sleep, so generally speaking I have to be in bed for 9 hours a day.

You will oversleep the russian arttack entirely.

You seriously believe the story about Maggie? if it's true she spent at least another 3 hours tooting coke.

I was actually asleep during 9/11. I was living on the East coast of the USA during 9/11 and I woke up some time past noon and my mom told me what happened.

In many ways I've always been a lazy piece of shit.

Attached: 1591452686162.gif (375x211, 1.6M)

stop sleeping and go back to work

>stop sleeping and go back to work

I will when you stop working for free.

>stop

work for more time and sleep for less

I get 5 hours a sleep Monday through Friday and probably 7 on the weekends. I had work off today and slept for 8 and I felt like shit all morning