Lol check comments under any Azovstal video, it's full of Kremlin bots...

lol check comments under any Azovstal video, it's full of Kremlin bots. Their desperation to claim Azov surrendered is the biggest proof that Azov was evacuated and never layed down their weapons.

Attached: sad.png (1254x532, 57.37K)

it's not Kremlin bots, it's sane people.

Get out, you don't belong here.

>it's not Kremlin bots
said the Kremlin bot.

Attached: _118252499_c930b34a-b614-4a59-85c7-4bc7a70c71f0.jpg (976x549, 39.13K)

Evacuated to Russian controlled territory.

OP is a fag

I am also a bot boop bee boop

this.

prepare hi-volume pumps and go fuck yourselves

Attached: 1625319049713.jpg (378x423, 29.03K)

Right, they just ended their combat mission, that's all. And now they're getting some much needed r&r on Ivan's dime. I'm sure they'll re engage soon.

Ukraine is winning

Lol, I get it. It's funny because you're Canadian.

>" LOOK guy, we captured AZOV, just look at all these POWs! "
>don't show any farmiliar face, not a single one
>" Just TRUST us, don't ask questions, it's AZOV because we say it's AZOV, okay?"
lol

Attached: original.jpg (617x430, 70.61K)

I'm just repeating what the western media is saying, friendo.

so they fled the battle instead of surrendering and this is kind of a win for the npc's?

I am not up to date aboit that meme war but this sounds like premium cucked.

>everyone who disagrees with me is a kremlin bot
said kremlin bot

Evacuated to Black Dolphin facility for maximum security.

cope
/thread

>don't show any familiar face, not a single one
Lmao what kind of retort is that? You're talking of it as if you had any mean to verify anything of your own, and im ready to bet some random faggot from Croatia does not have classified Ukrainian military intel at hand.

There is no retreat from here men youve to die where you stand !

- Col. Campbell Crimea 1848

Attached: Robert_Gibb_-_The_Thin_Red_Line.jpg (2000x992, 313.39K)

Holy cope

And Latibans where evacuated to Buttmatano and they never lay down their weapon....belive in Lallah

>Azovstal
>Azov
>stal

Why is it so hard to understand?

There are dozens of different soldiers who were recorded in Azovstal, whether by photo or by video. I've went through all the records, not a single person that was in Azovstal was among the POW shown by Russian media. Not a single one. The Russians were forced to make a deal but have to save face so they keep claiming there was a SURRENDER.

Attached: 0a6.jpg (303x335, 13.77K)

Maybe they're dead.

azovs surrendered, croat fag

said kremlin bot

statistically, it would be highly unlikely that some of them wouldn't show up among the POW, if they really were from Azovstal. They weren't, because those POW were taken from other places in Ukraine and then driven to Azovstal. Also, two Azov guys from there (Frost and Kozat) had twitter accounts and posted videos/photos from Azovstal last month. Yesterday, when they were supposedly captured by Russians, they were active there WHOLE DAY. They're in Turkey, evacuated 100%. Whole garrison.

Attached: 271610430_3104840853129522_360606379555159870_n.jpg (1431x1800, 393.01K)

>it's Mueller time russian bots

Attached: 1646942649711.png (1000x872, 318.17K)

So because you couldn't identify about a dozen peoples who are openly known to be part of Azov from media footage, you assumed from this that none of the pow are from Azov?

That is one hell of a stretch mate

Wait did they actually go full retard and defended Soros? Man the latest batch of shills are peculiarly daft, I wonder what the interview is like to get that level of quality posting.