CANCEL ALL SUBSCRIBTION BASED STREAMING SERVICES NOW

You aren't helping the drive towards us owning nothing and being happy are you goy? You do know that you can still buy movies and TV shows right goy? You do know that you can just buy it for one month and binge watch something you are interested in then cancel it before the next month right goy?
DO NOT SUBMIT TO A SYSTEM WHERE WE OWN NOTHING
DO NOT BUY CARS THAT CAN'T BE WORKED ON BY NON DEALER MECHANICS
DO NOT BUY PHONES THAT CANNOT BE FIXED BY REPAIRMEN NOT AFFILIATED WITH BRAND
We can resist this move towards a renters society! You can move to a state with affordable housing! You can share your home with your extended family! Have a brother or sister also renting? Pitch in to start BUYING together
Its better to live with your parents or have your parents or siblings live with you than it is to submit to a world of renting everything and owning nothing

Attached: file.png (1940x1300, 982.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kodi.tv/download/windows
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

never had any

What NPC idiot is doing that anyway? I have been only pirating since the 1990s. Never paid a single cent.

Lol I pirate everything.

There is nothing to watch but garbage on every streaming service.

>VPN
>utorrent/qbittorent/etc
>pirate bay. yify, 1337x, rarbh, kickasstorrents
I haven't paid for a movie or tv show in 20 years

> You do know that you can still buy movies and TV shows right goy?
fuck off kike, piratebay still works just fine

Imagine not mooching off of others subs

I did last year

I've been pirating for a long time, and I have no problem with that. I've also been renting a lot, but it's so expensive and it's such a hassle to move furniture. I think it's just better to buy the movie outright and save a few hundred bucks a year.

Ironically buying an older car with a carb might be the best option because while they do need tune ups, they don't need extra chips and shit. I'm actually shopping around for an old school VW beetle right now. You can fix those with a fucking rock.

I buy my TV shows.

I don't use this shit. I torrent everything. Btw any of you faggots no any places to torrent some good shit?

Attached: 12fd549.jpg (960x896, 91.83K)

Never paid for ones and zeroes.

I live off grid. I produce my own power. I raise and grow my own food.My truck is from the 90s. I pirate what I want to watch. Get on my level faggots.

Attached: 20220518_110045.jpg (4000x3000, 3.02M)

based and same. i don't seed either
OP is a cuck that NGMI

Stop consooming demoralization propaganda.
>but I need entertainment
Hone a skill.

If you have a semi decent pc there’s no excuse for you not already using Kodi
kodi.tv/download/windows

I'm working getting there, user. Might buy some cheap land in Montana. You continue to rock, brother

I only watch pirated anime on my Plex.

Are you serious? LMAO

>You do know that you can still buy movies and TV shows right goy?
No I don't, and I don't care.

I use Kodi on my xbox

>paying for things which I don't want, which I could easily get for free
What is the word for this? I don't know one in English that does it justice.

>i don't seed either
Nigger behaviour. I bet you don't return shopping carts either.

I respect it. I would like to get out of this HOA community and raise livestock. A garden just ain't gonna cut it anymore. Nice sidearm.

Attached: prisoner01.jpg (1242x934, 55.88K)

I have been doing this since I was 12, you faggot.

I torrent everything and have never paid for a movie or tv show.

you know what doesn't have any subscriptions, paywalls, or even accounts? putlocker. even when i can watch something legitimately, i pirate it anyway because i fucking hate these companies