Let met get this straight

When Trump was President, he hit the best economy and unemployment this country had ever seen. Spending was under control and wages were rising. America was finally out of wars.

Then "Covid" happened. 200k people died, and everyone was screaming how we had to shut down the economy and exponentially increase spending.

Now with Biden as President, we have over 1 million Covid deaths, nothing has been forced to shut down, and America is back to invading multiple countries with WW3 just around the corner.

Do I have that right?

Attached: 1642625155164.png (542x504, 273.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-04okUy1jdM
wsj.com/articles/biden-administration-to-lift-title-42-border-policy-officials-say-11648664142
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

but orange man is a hecking racistarino!!!!

The economy is good because of Trump. He's a genius.

Sources for these claims?

Biden is currently flying illegals into the USA interior (OH, PA, KY, NY, MI etc.)

youtube.com/watch?v=-04okUy1jdM

While also fully opening the borders on May 23rd:

wsj.com/articles/biden-administration-to-lift-title-42-border-policy-officials-say-11648664142

Jew political, voting and funding data:

Correct.
Death to America the great Satan

I fucking hate Jews so much

Fuck the Anti Christ.

These people would kill the entire world if it meant they'll get another paycheck, and a bunch of twitter followers.

Where have our Founding Fathers gone?

Delete all the parasites.

Attached: 354x36c57v.png (963x949, 573.41K)

>Sources for these cla-ACK

Attached: 1648369953016.gif (854x598, 1.53M)

No you see, all of Obama's economic policies magically kicked in the moment Trump took office, and all of Trump's economic policies kicked in the day Biden took the office. That's economics 101 you retard

THE FUCKING WORLD RIGHT NOW YOU FUCKING SHILL

Yeah, well so am I kid.

Not a shill I just wanna get SOURCED is all.

>Spending was under control

Attached: TIMESAND___deficit.png (769x669, 57.73K)

Economy was fucked before covid.
Covid was just a great way to give the political class more time and kill off some goym.

KEK, literally the Redditor "sOuRcE???" meme.

Do you fucking live in a cavern or what ?

What's happening worldwide right now is just the result of Biden being in place. You literally just have to look around you to see "MUH SOURCE" you desesperately asking

You're a fucking low IQ nigger, a shill, or a fucking Redditard. Eitherway, stfu for being this stupid in all cases.

>Sources for these claims?

Nigger just graduated highschool and stepped out into the world on his own for the first time

kek

>first reports of Covid was in late 2019
Thanks for proving my point that spending was under control Rabbi.

Dawg I just want some links is all. Why can’t a guy get a healthy serving of source?

>just shut down the economy for 8 months before the election
>Trump "what if we open the economy by easter"
>OMG TRUMP ONLY CARE ABOUT MONEY HE WILL KILL US ALL FOR MONEY
kys faggot

If you're incapable of acknowledging and noticing what you lived through, chances are you reading anything and understanding it is close to zero.

Attached: image_2022-05-18_163629190.png (1406x781, 1.18M)

>Doesn't leave his house
>Doesn't own a car
>Mommy still buys his groceries
>Somehow doesn't use the internet despite shitting this thread up right now
>Literally didn't see a single news headline pravda or otherwise) for the last two years
All of the above would have to be true in order for you to be asking this question in good faith.
It's amazing how bad some of you are at this job.

Attached: 0bec6efe495d803a7bb34287b05573102a80c0c2a5004b8969be045f8b3f54da.jpg (432x391, 25.02K)

The shitskins they invited against the will of the majority share in guilt. The whites that pretend its fine too.

>source being older than 18 and keeping your head up for the last 10 years.

Attached: 1561575259496.gif (160x160, 810.59K)

how much better would it have been if democrats didn't shit the bed about stopping flights from certain countries and demanded people gathered in large groups to protest blm and feminist shit

Trump killed off whites by playing along with Covid. It's unbearably sad for something with so much potential to end that way. I will never forgive anyone who latched onto that shit.

its because trumps response to covid was largely retarded. his fans thought it didnt exist whilst he himself half and half believed it existed so it was super retarded

trump wants to be congratulated for the Warp speed program that he rightfully started but his own people wont take because they are antivaxxers. same thing with masks which he refused to wear for like the first 3 months then 180'd on.

its one thing to be anti-covid measures its another to do half and half which trump did stupidly

You're wrong. He backed off and said it wasn't a hoax at the moment it was critical to put faggot Jews and their brown skin minions in their place.

Yeah him caving wasn't great but there's something to be said about it not happening immediately

Attached: 1642659926742.jpg (533x800, 66.49K)

I like how simply asking for sources triggers schiz-chuds

>schiz-chuds
Just say "nigger" "faggot" or "retard" like a normal person, you silly cunt.

Attached: 1651111946101.jpg (941x1024, 73.66K)

It was the worst thing anyone did. That entire faggot kike family needs their skulls bashed in with a fucking mallet for raising hope in so many people only to crush it in the 11th hour.