British people will pay 1.5 million dollars for a house instead of purchasing land for cheaper and building on that...

british people will pay 1.5 million dollars for a house instead of purchasing land for cheaper and building on that. sad!

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-18 at 4.09.58 PM.png (1506x582, 773.21K)

I doubt their land is cheap and I'm sure they need writted permission from the local lord to build anything.

imagine the amount of licenses they would have to get to be allowed to build a house on their own land though

>just buy land in the middle of nowhere and build on it

t. retard

kek, found the liberal cuck. go back to guzzling onions in your pod.

they buy it and rent it out to people who can't afford that.

>>just buy land in the middle of nowhere and build on it
literally yes?

> a house
> six terraced houses

American 'math'.

They have the ugliest, most depressing homes anywhere in the western world. They arent even houses, more like condos.

>terraced
>house
Goddamn being a britcuck looks so depressing. I understand maintaing a yard can be a pain, but at least you get some fucking privacy and a some space to call your own.

Attached: 1636718885648.jpg (161x250, 5.24K)

1250000/6 ≈ 200000

Planning permissions to build on land is a nightmare and extortionate. For example if you built a castle on some land you own without permission as some farmers did you will be made to tear it down.

UK loves doing tax over another tax as per over and over.

>This royal throne of kings, this sceptered isle,
>This earth of majesty, this seat of Mars,
>This other Eden, demi-paradise,
>This fortress built by Nature for herself

It's worth every single penny.

Attached: Life-in-Elizabethan-England-Facts.jpg (375x500, 31K)

The 1.25m is for only one of those six "houses," dumbass. Unless you think there are only 2 bedrooms between all six of those units.

There is no middle of nowhere left in England.

And what? Drive four hours back and forth to work every day?

That's two bedrooms per house, you imbecile.

A terraced house of this quality does not cost a million fucking pounds.

Nah the ad clearly says just one 2 bedroom terraced house for sale. I can definitely see that going over a million quid in bongland.

No dumbass. One shitty terrace does not cost this much, especially in fucking Leeds

You're the one that has to drive to work, retard.

They don't have to be two bedrooms, it's a single bedroom that's the point.

>he don't know
In Great Britain, you, as a dog tag, cannot own the land, you can at best lease it from your ruler, sending him a fee at some time intervals.
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!!
>captcha PAY

Attached: PAYYA.png (602x248, 21.68K)

LEEDSLEEDSLEEDSLEEDSLEEDSLEEDSLEEDS