The board is shit

the IQ of this shithole is in the 80s by now, falling for russian state propaganda, falling for elon musks larps

It's all about owning the libs now. Its like a parody of pre 2016 pol

Attached: 1578626460736.jpg (632x632, 36.94K)

I really can't wait until Russia wins this war so you people can go back to posting 40,000 black'd threads again.

shaddap you goof

>80s
You mean 90s.

They're stupid, there is no winning or losing a war, countries are corporations, the financiers are making billions in profit right now, Europe is buying the gas at record highs, despite the blockade being thing, this is just means the ones who are in power are feeling pretty supreme right now.

In the past they had to do this covertly in places like Iraq, etc

>You mean 90s
It hasn't been in the 90s in 2 years

Yeah...opposite of the current thing is a valid meme...pretty sad

they are buck broken, there is no reason for this board to support russia
>be Any Forums
>free speech
>anti-intervention
>pro-white
>be russia
>be complete opposite of Any Forums
>Any Forums sucks your dick
i have seen more and more tankie posts here ever since the start of the war, i dont know if these are /leftypol/ invaders or FSB niggers, or just people being retarded here
i dont wanna know anymore

Attached: 1622502043089.png (671x476, 27.79K)

also of note, most of them are americans or from shitskin countries

80 iq bots are still quite an accomplishment you have to admit.

sorry I posted the wrong one
5 year high winning!

Attached: 1646679778503.png (679x470, 32.17K)

I can't wait until the shitskins from /ptg/ start making these threads

kek fpbp

You're a parody of your parents' genetics, which were parodies of their parents' genetics.

heh heh heh

Attached: david rockefeller.jpg (1568x830, 157.14K)

>hmmmmm which other country is isolated from the consumer product market and also bases its currency around selling off gold reserves and basing its revenue on one resource?

Attached: iwonder.jpg (975x1187, 58.29K)

Stay strong friend, war will be over and all vatnigger bots will leave this board, good times are ahead

Attached: 1651737180168.jpg (1357x1500, 764.49K)

>You're a parody of your parents' genetics, which were parodies of their parents' genetics
You are so smart user
>80 iq bots are still quite an accomplishment you have to admit
They are not bots they are just retards who get brainwashed by bots which is even worse.

My favorite was when lavrov said hitler was jewish and for 3 days the board was filled with mah based lavrov fuck nazis on the board with a swastika as its logo

Attached: 220px-4chan_-pol-_logo.png (220x220, 63.49K)

>the IQ of this shithole is in the 80s by now, falling for russian state propaganda, falling for elon musks larp

My daughter just graduated today she has had straight A's her whole schooling career. She has been in GATES since 2nd grade. I was picking with her yesterday morning about her iQ because she did a few brain dead things and spaced out so i challenged her to an iQ quiz. Yesterday afternoon we both sat down and took 2 online quizzes the 20 question deals to see what we came up with. She was a 107 and 120. I got a 127 and 153.

Back in elementary i was in GATES as well and remember getting a 140 somewhere around the end of elementary school. This board is not totally full of idiots, the bots and shills are controlled by paid trolls who clutter up the boards, these guys are low double digit zombies.

Attached: 1605670091692.jpg (499x481, 27.94K)

Lmao. I'm not going anywhere nigger. Russia did nothing wrong except for not wiping you off the face of the map as soon as this started.

Attached: 1650789963278.jpg (853x1000, 85.29K)

Source? Looks fine to me.

Any Forums supported the OG separatists, there were Motorola and Givi memes here constantly. pro-Russian attitude is nothing new.

there werent constant, they existed solely because both Givi and motorola were irl shitposters, i remember motorola posting on cripplechan, but in general the russia shilling was limited to places like /sg/ and there would be pushback against putin's glorification

Not me, Guess which politicians i hate.

All of them. They have to go.

Attached: 1652697191725.jpg (524x524, 40.04K)

Yep, you're right, it totally sucks, let's just leave, okay? Ready GO!