Are you cringe?

Attached: 9B2B8196-1887-435C-BB0E-44B6ED48F705.jpg (828x1093, 688.46K)

NOPE

>yeah das rite my zoomzooms, paying is cringe, work for bennies is based!

Attached: 1483655364827.jpg (768x960, 57.89K)

that's old af news m8 but here's her reasoning
>Indra Nooyi, the former chairperson and CEO of PepsiCo, has said that she has “never, ever, ever” asked for a raise because she found it “cringeworthy” and she couldn't imagine working for somebody and saying “my pay is not enough.”

Attached: E8zkM9WVkAMYPBH-930x527.jpg (930x527, 66.43K)

What a piece of shit. You tell us the problem is we do not negotiate for pay enough then say this. People like her should be lined up against a wall.

C R I N G E

Attached: patrick.jpg (100x100, 7.33K)

>drinking goyslop water

You've got to admire her, she must be the only CEO working for minimum wage!

shes right. if you want better pay ask for promotion. if the pay doesnt match your current workload then quit.

Cringe this you shitskin whore.

Attached: 200.gif (266x200, 1.51M)

I want a Tomoko gf so badly

>“I never asked my board to give me more money,” Nooyi said in the New York Times interview. “In fact, one year the board gave me a raise and I said, ‘I don’t want it.’ They said, ‘Why not?’ It was right after a financial crisis, and I said, ‘I don’t want the raise.'”

Attached: http___com.ft.imagepublish.upp-prod-eu.s3.amazonaws.jpg (480x394, 61.55K)

Fairly sure many CEO's work for minimum wage (so they don't pay income tax) plus a few million in company share options (they don't have to pay tax over either).

gee, i wonder why no one wants to work anymore

>two year old news
Your cringe is showing

Yes, born from a long running cringe family.

> are you cringe
No, but I post cringe.
Queres?

Never hire vote or work for women. Theyre a disaster.

>how to say "i've always been wealthy; literally from the moment the sperm met the egg i was rich. i will never understand why poor people paying 500% more for gas, 400% more for eggs, 800% more for chicken, i never understood why these people would ask for a 10% raise." without saying it

HOW DO THESE FUCKS NOT GET THAT MOST PEOPLE ARE FUCKING POOR AND CANNOT SAVE ***ANY*** MONEY.

WHEN PRICES GO UP BY FUCKING HUNDREDS OF PERCENTAGE POINTS; LITERALLY TRIPLING OR QUADRUPLING, ASKING FOR A 10% FUCKING RAISE IS STILL FALLING BEHIND INFLATION?

AND THIS HAS BEEN HAPPENING ***FOR DECADES***?
WHILE CORPORATE PROFITS HAVE INCREASED ALMOST EXPONENTIONALLY? SAKNH

Fuck these lizards and their high fructose corn syrup glop. I WILL drink water and there's nothing they can do about it.

She's right, asking for a raise is a cuck move. Just fucking job hop to get a raise instead.

>asking
she's right, you fucking DEMAND it or drop them for something better