Overton Window = Shifted

Tucker is now airing to MILLIONS of normies Any Forums videos that have been getting anons banned from twatter and plebbit for years:

youtube.com/watch?v=KaCBYrVsic4

Attached: 1652848450788.png (587x582, 234.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-EzgfBMVwFQ
youtu.be/HRz044ohO-c
twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/status/1526780007850426370
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/365030900
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/362387811
youtube.com/watch?v=8ERmOpZrKtw
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/329899399
murdoch-murdoch.net/html/wb/Inauguration Day.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Last nights show, go to 8:35:

youtube.com/watch?v=-EzgfBMVwFQ

I can't watch this. It's too triggering.

Attached: antisemitic.jpg (750x690, 139.16K)

youtu.be/HRz044ohO-c
It’s been 2 years....

>Tucker is now airing to MILLIONS of normies Any Forums videos that have been getting anons banned from twatter and plebbit for years
No way he is posting chinese getting rekted

He glows

Attached: ourguy.jpg (5000x5000, 3.93M)

Hello, rabbi.

Jew political, voting and funding data:

Attached: Joe-Biden-Whites-will-be-a-Minority-and-thats-a-good-thing.webm (426x240, 1.52M)

Tucker is a CIA shill

is that a real tweet?

Thanks for your interest in US politics, rabbi.

Yes he glows
Yes he comes from an extremely wealthy family
Yes he comes from the crowd that would vacation overseas, send their kids to expensive boarding schools for $120,000 a year
Yes he is likely everything you claim him to be
NONE OF IT MATTERS because he is the only and I mean THE ONLY talking head in mainstream media who gets within 6 million feet of the truth
There isn't a SINGLE other talking head on mainstream corporate media who even dances around the subjects that Tucker Carlson talks about every single day

twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/status/1526780007850426370

>don't focus on the content, fellow white people
The 3rd ad hominem attack by JIDF so far. Amazin'.

JIDF tactics and funding etc. information:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/365030900

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/362387811

I give him 4 months before he starts talking about jews, all the sacred pigs are being sacrificed.

>low res incelgraphic with an absurd amount of shit haphazardly strewn about
>but leftie memes are too wordy

>white people are so pathetic that they need to be told that Tucker Carlson is the only person on mainstream corporate media who talks about the truth

No shit, I know that, you absolute brainlet. I'm saying that Tucker is the ONLY person on mainstream corporate media who talks about the truth.

>I can't even defend my own talking head so I'm going to throw up my hands and pretend that everyone else is JIDF
I'd tell you to kill yourself but you'd probably just come back and do it for free.

>infographics are memes/image macros
no wonder you trannies can't meme
you don't even know what they are!

It doesn't matter what or who Tucker Carlson is
it doesn't matter what his background is
It doesn't matter that he interviewed for the CIA out of college
NONE OF IT MATTERS
the only thing that matters are the words that come out of his mouth
And those words are closer to the truth than ANY OTHER talking head on mainstream corporate media

>I can read thousands of words on a picture that I like but not two dozen words on a picture I don't like because only one of them identifies as a meme
So you think pictures can be trans?

Jesus, imagine wasting your meth by spending days putting shit like this together while the shadow people tell you everyone is against you.
You're supposed to clean your house, build a fortress, fuck, or jerk off while on meth, my man.

He brought it up as a democratic party talking point and then said Mexicans are going to vote republican so it's not true...

Demographic voting data from 1960 suggests otherwise, but voting is compromised anyways so its a non issue.

Our country is being intentionally destroyed so a 1 world government can be born from the ashes. This is an open objective of people who want ESG/great reset.

At least he brought it up I suppose, but he should show the national election demographic voting percentages from 1960s to present and the viewer can see the flat lines, demographics are destiny.

>flag
Every time.

Memes/image macros are concise, witty, succinct
Infographics are infodumps that combine all relevant information about a subject into a single 5000x5000 or 10000x10000 image
the fact that you are still unable to tell the difference between the two catagories which have been standard for over 20 years now is really tellilng
it's like a retard wondering why the childrens picture book can be 10 pages long but the dystopian novel has to be 350
memes/image macros are when you take the information in the infographic and condense it down to just a handful of words
a good example would be
FEDS GROOMED THE BUFFALO SHOOTER ON DISCORD
that's 7 words and condenses thousands of text messages, videos, pictures, etc into something you can turn into an image like pic related
TL;DR: The left not only can't meme they also fundamentally do not understand what a meme/image macro is

Attached: 1652747344841.png (480x640, 29.56K)

See
>Latinos in one county voted red so ignore the fate of red California since Regan.
That's basically his misleading analysis. At least he says it but he's arguing against it, perhaps that's all he can do.

It's about the jew globalist agenda.

Let this jew explain it:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ERmOpZrKtw

They want to control a NPC prison planet of border-less, race-less, culture-less, gender-less, identity-less, dumbed-down, easily controlled, subdued cattle (which they call goyim). They make up 1.4% of the US population and 0.2% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and to discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the past and present in that effort.

And while the elite globalism pushing jews are one thing, the elite can only exist because of the 'regular' jews. Jews are far more politically engaged and culturally aggressive than other peoples, it's why they are so 'successful'. There are basically no jews who just want to be left alone, the type of person that makes up the vast majority of other races. 99% of them are in a constant state of striving for dominance and ethnic self-promotion.

They get into everything, any institution, and steer it towards protecting and enabling the tribe. Many of them aren't even fully conscious of why they do it, it is just completely ingrained into their culture. So, there‘s the grand jew globalist conspiracy at the top, and the overall trend in behavior (that results in various smaller schemes) towards the bottom.

300+ sourced must-know jew redpills:

Attached: covers.jpg (1771x724, 502.43K)

If so, maybe we have an alt-right deep state after all.
murdoch-murdoch.net/html/wb/Inauguration Day.html

Attached: Inauguration Day-1.jpg (1920x1080, 90.64K)

>Jesus, imagine wasting your meth by spending days putting shit like this together while the shadow people tell you everyone is against you.
>You're supposed to clean your house, build a fortress, fuck, or jerk off while on meth, my man.
This user knows

He's slowly pushing the window to the right. Imagine a day when picrel gets discussed openly.

Attached: Notes_220518_124041_ff2.png (640x1114, 164K)

tl;dr

>a CIA shill is exposing the white replacement fact
CIA redemption arc coming?