Is the US even a first world country?

Is the US even a first world country?

Attached: maternityleave-1024x768.jpg (1024x768, 122.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ud5J7Ye332I?t=15
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>paid leave
>mothers
Women shouldn't work.

Not my problem.

Never was.

>is us first world
>gobbles burger cock on the regular
trully the argentina of north america

>be South Korea
>52 weeks paid leave
>still can't get women to have enough kids to reach half of replacement fertility

bevwcbvr

Attached: fb0494f4e58aa9a0aaa95a7fb4783637.jpg (500x690, 77.66K)

be mutt
believe any jpg you see on japanese blogs

i thought they fire you in japan if you get pregnant

I’m sorry but Sweden and Finland are a cock and balls.

Wtf I like R*ssia now

I wonder what their problem is

Attached: Seoul embassy.jpg (1024x683, 251.6K)

Fuck off turd world favela nigger.

Attached: menino-na-favela-do-metro.jpg (1200x800, 151.61K)

Just because we don't mandate it doesn't mean it's not available. I get 24 weeks of full pay every time my wife gives birth.

Imagine being a fucking canadian and trying to talk down to people.

based

Dang, I guess I need to tell my boss to take back my 5 weeks/year.
>It's real because chart!

How the fuck is feminazi spain yellow?

In Hungary, women receive 100% of their salary after giving birth in the first year, 70% in the second year and 30% in the third year.

>2024
>US "paid leave" biden law now in effect
>26 weeks paid leave
>every Shaniqua in every DMV in the country decides not to abort her baby (this is pregnancy number 12, would be abortion number 10)
>Pops that little niglet out, cashes in on six months paid leave
>all on uncle Sams dime.
>manages to get knocked up again despite postpartum

This shit would be abused to hell.

Listen here, you fucking chimp. Your country is basically an autonomous primate sanctuary. Your homicide rate is higher than your average income. Your main export is LiveLeak videos. You despicable macacos are so violent you even kill people with kites. I doubt you'll get the chance to reply to this post because you're statistically likely to be killed for your OLPC before you get the chance. You posted this from an internet cafe in rocinha. You fucking absolute monkey. How dare you attempt to communicate with humans. Go back to collecting trash with your carroça and never post here again

Attached: Homo Huedelbergensis.webm (198x360, 2.93M)

>If it's not mandated by the government, then it doesn't happen

Isn’t anti-natalism progressive though?

>Russian 52 weeks
That's because they are verging on population collapse, and can't get there women to make babies and let them live. Have to do everything they can to incentive keeping the baby alive at this point, seems like it's a losing effort though.

>As of 2010, the abortion rate was 37.4 abortions per year per 1000 women aged 15–44 years, the highest of any country reported in UN data.

Not my problem. If you can't provide for your wife to leave work to raise your child you are a weakling and hardly a man. (which is why Europe has it)

>Not my problem
Since you're childless and unmarried, you're right. It will reflect nicely on your demographic trends from a progressive viewpoint.

Day of the rake Postponed for 2 weeks.
I/ that dude is actually in an Internet cafe rocinha lol

Attached: 3F297F7E-5E9D-4461-ABB3-A796247DD65C.jpg (1125x1469, 243.65K)

There are no first world countries.

Listen here, you fucking leaf. Your country is basically an experiment on how gay a country can be. Your immigration rate is higher than your home ownage rate. Your main export is feral bear erotica . You despicable leafs are so gay you fuck people with rakes. I doubt you'll get the chance to reply to this post because you're statistically likely to be killed by an immigrant before you get the chance. You posted this from a designated living pod in Vancouver. You fucking absolute leaf. How dare you attempt to communicate with humans. Go back to collecting STDs with your gay ass and never post here again

>Brazil
>14-25 weeks
Make that 56 weeks, lol. Fucking mangina country.

Attached: 1578147797139.jpg (1200x1043, 309.24K)

Always feel bad seeing that webm. Dude obviously has Microcephaly (pinhead syndrome), he isn't some genetic throwback, just unfortunate medical condition.
The chick on the show "American Horror story" has Microcephaly and I think she's kinda cute from certain angles with the makeup and lighting.
but then you take all those effects away and you the right side pic...idk, these "expert level illusion magic" spells they are using irl are fucked up imho.

Attached: Naomi-Grossman-Pepper.jpg (800x600, 310.36K)

That is the most jewish looking thing I have ever seen.

I get paid leave just dont be retarded

(((grossman)))

Shut your mouth when you lie about my country, you fucking monkey, you simian scum. you knuckle dragging nigger. you amazonian Ape. You howling thumbless rainforest inhabitant, you lowly brachiator of jungle vines. You stinking south American silverback. you smelly little spider monkey with your shitty little articulating tail. You God damned dirty endangered lowland Gorilla. you Curious George candyass bitch. you chest beating Bonobo, you hairy black chimpanzee faggot. You forest dwelling darkie. Fuck you. you Homo Huedelbergensis. You inbred proboscis monkey, who lifts his nose to eat tropical fruits. You unsightly macaco. you filthy pardo. Get away from me, you swarthy soup cannibal. I bet you get your internet through a coat hanger, you favela-trotting coon. You feces hurling Hue. You future LiveLeak video. Your country is an unmanned primate sanctuary with scooters. You purse snatching Zika gibbon. Fuck you and your faggot statue, you howling Orangutang.

Attached: 1637279843398.webm (320x180, 2.24M)

>That webm.
You forgot the soundtrack.
youtu.be/ud5J7Ye332I?t=15