/bsg/- Buffalo Shooting General #8: Thought transference completed

Thread for documenting the shooting that happened on May 14th, 2022.
This thread is for theories, information, logs, text, etc. ANYTHING related to the shooting.

>Shooting video
no-cookie.kiwifarms.net/data/video/3292/3292545-a7659239defa173cd5029bcc69746517.mp4

>Discord logs
files.catbox.moe/36m4ir.rar

>Manifesto
files.catbox.moe/jvis0p.pdf

>Who is Sandman?
Sandman is the person referenced and quoted, as Saint Sandman in the shooter manifesto. Sandman is a well known 60s/early 70 years old member from /bag/ discord server of the /k/ board. Extremely knowledgeable in weapon he was at the very least an inspiration to the shooter.

>Who is Armand?
Confirmed groomer of the Buffalo shooter iCarlywaffen/Pizzawaffen member Armand. Known in /E/ - The Entropy and the Original Der Bunker servers.
steamcommunity.com/id/downbad101

>Who is Jonah
Jonah is a leaf who DON'T HAVE(probably) the full shooting video, know Armand, the shooter and Sandman. His identity is unknown still. He is trying to redeem himself.
>Plot twist Jonah throw Armand under the bus:
>Theories
There are many theories regarding the shooting. A popular one on here is that the feds groomed him into being a shooter, though its not 100% confirmed(maybe at 99%). However, anyone who completely denies this option is likely a glownigger themselves.

>What needs to be done
Find anything leading to the Sandman and Armand in question.

Possible starting point

Hidden Any Forums server: gg/MvrsaY7hrN
Entropy server(matrix now): UNKNOWN

Previous:

Attached: 3523523524.jpg (780x438, 207.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/EgZYSFpSf8DQ/
pomf2.lain.la/f/uf56u17s.mp3
bitchute.com/video/fKjTqHXdMro/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Any Forums chuds never learn

bump

VPN niggers on suicide watch, KEK

bumping.
FUCK GROOMERS
FUCK JANNIES

bitchute.com/video/EgZYSFpSf8DQ/

Bump

After reading through all of the threads, I’m convinced Jonah is the leaf who groomed the shooter and is trying frame Armand to save his own ass.

Leaf, there actually is a user by the name of Sandman on the discord. Send him a msg. Sandman#0288

oops, forgot relevant tripcode

I'm listening to the audio and they said jonah is romanian?

Isn't it also likely that both, and likely others, were involved in grooming him?

How so?

Jonah went to the same school??

Attached: jonah_lead.png (1676x792, 1017.13K)

Jonah was never brought up until someone tried to frame him on Any Forums he had no involvement in this

Yes. Any anons up for making a transcript and throwing it on ghostbin? Might be able to get to it, but not until way later

What makes you think that?

a whole bunch of feds lol

that's a lot of typing, i think the audio is over an hour

Armand was who brought up Jonah. Said he had the full video

I know user, but this is important shit. Whoever was involved needs to go down. Let's do it in chunks of 10 minutes each. We need six anons.

If you look at the college the shooter went to and look at this screenshot from Jonah you will see that the same school home page is pinned.

He might be in the same program as shooter

Lmao, perhaps it's a NSA agent shitfling with a FBI agent.

the one who posted this screenshot does likely have connection to the shooter then. any way to find back to OP?

That's brilliant actually. Whoever posted that screencap must have been very close with the shooter.

FEDS GET ON THIS. CONTACT THE SCHOOL. A CLASSMATE MUST KNOW SOMETHING

Is the college SUNY, the top left is a bit blurry to make out.

there's defs people with cold feet about this that's all I know

Attached: FS0SDtmXEAkkkbF.jpg (680x680, 84.71K)

This brings out the glowniggers with rareflag VPNs.

Attached: 1652743788723.png (480x640, 29.56K)

There is a good chance the glowniggers are the ones involved.

This. Whoever screencapped the video knew in advance, goes to the same school, and has bookmarks to:
>Daily Stormer
>Body armor buying guide
>Sig P320 parts kits
It glows.

What makes you think jonah posted this?
This is the last frame from the original video posted of the whole thing, which was originally posted by

Brilliant user

all options are on the table, at least that armand kid is kind of vindicated to me he sounded genuine.

honestly it looks like the shooter's own computer, same school, armor guide, etc

No way this person is at the same school and hits the live stream on time. At very least worth looking into.

Glowniggers are likely doing damage control. They need to know how exposed they are in order to respond correctly.

OP add the link to the convo between Jonah and Armand.
pomf2.lain.la/f/uf56u17s.mp3

Who was the third guy though?

Found this in another /bsg/, wanted to maintain visibility. Only a glow nigger would target Wayne fans

Attached: 1652839503681.png (1811x943, 1.26M)

You are literally glowing. He is on the goddamn twitch website

It wasn't the shooter though right? It says "jimbo is offline". I dunno how twitch works though

Here’s a good lead. Look at the bookmarks up top of the guy who screencapped the shooter’s twitch stream:

The homepage for SUNY Broome (the same school the shooter was enrolled in), right next to that looks like school related stuff where it says "Answer Key Chapter 3", armor buying guide, various sig P320 related pages, a national vanguard article titled "14 reasons why the iq race gap is genetic", and, the Daily Storm.

Attached: 9D43701F-89EA-45DD-957F-3022D3FB5B21.png (2560x1440, 938.29K)

I was just thinking this. What is the origin of the screenshot?

user is right though. This needs to be examined. See above.

yeah, I mean the screenshot looks like tabs are open that the shooter would have been looking at, things he mentioned in the logs from discord and stuff, and no I'm not a glowie, I am just trying to learn about this

Did the shooter have or plan on getting a SIG?

interdesting thanks

CRT leftoids seething
bitchute.com/video/fKjTqHXdMro/

No idea, I don't know if he even knew about SIGs

The ADL are covering for the discord groomers it looks.
Why must we always be the agents for justice?

Attached: file.png (1490x233, 104.37K)

that effectively might be an additional person of interest and the original poster indeed

Anyone really good at calling? Calling engineering professors may be a good lead. Need a good story to find Jonah.

I've just listened to the whole clip now between Jonah and Armand.

this whole shitshow seems like a larp. this goes back to zeb messaging Armand or the guy who first messaged Armand. something smells fishy. is the messages between them fake?? we are missing something bros.