BREAKING: US moved RUSSIAN military satellite to a lower orbit causing to burn down

Russia’s military satellite launched with Angara rocket in April ceases to exist — NORAD.
The satellite entered the atmosphere in the morning of May 18 (2022).
Russia’s satellite Cosmos-2555, launched with an Angara rocket on April 29, has burned up in the atmosphere,
as follows from a statement by the North American Aerospace Defense Command NORAD made on Wednesday.

The satellite left its orbit and entered the atmosphere in the morning of May 18. At the moment it no longer exists.

The Cosmos-2555 military satellite was launched with a light rocket Angara-1.2 on April 29 (2022) from the Plesetsk cosmodrome.
Several hours later the Defense Ministry said it had been put into the designated orbit. The satellite’s mission was not disclosed.
MOSCOW, May18.2011 /TASS/.

LINK:
tass.com/science/1452891

WAR IN SPACE HAS OFFICIALLY BEGUN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What US satellite RUSSIA will destroy in retaliation ???

Attached: US-RUSSIA_BREAKING NEWS.png (995x491, 346.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

spacenews.com/chinas-shijian-21-spacecraft-docked-with-and-towed-a-dead-satellite/
youtube.com/watch?v=_i09E8Qz_pQ
youtube.com/watch?v=T0QXW17NqDg
youtube.com/watch?v=442RCG6KCZg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

inb4 1pbtid ruski behind the flag

How do you move a satellite?

>How do you move a satellite?
Few years ago Russian and Chinese released info and videos that it is possible to "catch" (using a special rope) satellite and move it out of its orbit.
I'm not going to look for those videos but they are there.

Obviously that's possible. A lot of things are. Is it practical?

Consider this: Yet again a total fuck up adding to endless line of fuck ups by Russia.

HERE:
"China’s Shijian-21 towed dead satellite to a high graveyard orbit"
spacenews.com/chinas-shijian-21-spacecraft-docked-with-and-towed-a-dead-satellite/

I guess they now have a good reason to burn burgers.

shameful behaviour. US must accept at least one nuke into yellowstone as penance.

Anti-gravity.

Gravitas: Russia destroys satellite, releases big cloud of 'space junk'
youtube.com/watch?v=_i09E8Qz_pQ

With the sad story of George Floyd.

Here is different link to the same story:
"Russia destroys its own satellite in orbital missile test, possibly endangering ISS astronauts".
youtube.com/watch?v=T0QXW17NqDg

I think maybe you're missing the point. Blowing up a satellite is different than moving it, and not advisable. There are many ways to move a satellite in theory, but which are practical right now?

Oh nooo... those poor russians, how sad.
Anyways.

"RUSSIA’S ‘KILLER SATELLITES’ RE-AWAKEN #WARTHOGDEFENSE"
youtube.com/watch?v=442RCG6KCZg

Attached: Sputnik *1.jpg (960x720, 103.68K)

>There are many ways to move a satellite in theory, but which are practical right now?

Nowhere in your article does it say the satellite was moved.

>Nowhere in your article does it say the satellite was moved.
How do you think it happened?
Satellites just don't move themselves.
Of course it was moved. But Americans of course will not admit to it.

Is it actually practical? I'm aware that it can be done, but that doesn't say much.

Yes this is much more plausible than yet another Russian thing turning out to be shit

>Is it actually practical?
Is it practical to drive cars from point A to point B ?

Yes, it's done every single day in every single country. What's your point?

>Yes, it's done every single day in every single country. What's your point?
My point was that your question was senseless.

BURN THEM ALL! FREE US FROM OUR PHONE CHAINS!

Attached: 52b4ec02-c998-42ca-8fe8-5e44de84c33d.jpg (1600x1600, 180.41K)

>The Satellite will fly over my bear cave forever

Attached: 7008DBB3-69A2-4B66-AA58-ED4B04F4B222.jpg (500x500, 41.73K)

Not everything that can possibly be done is practical. It's good sense to ask if certain things are practical.

Well, you just don't have a clue then about how practical (and destructive to the enemy) that option of moving their satellites from their original orbit could be.

space guns

No Klaus! No!!!!!

Attached: 18163745.png (1920x1080, 396.66K)

Not again

Attached: 2mH6WfE.gif (640x360, 3.61M)

It's not practical if it costs too much. Obviously the ability to do so would be nice, but that's not the only consideration.

>It's not practical if it costs too much.
How much does it cost?

Attached: EEE-ZZZZ.gif (540x405, 1.18M)

that's literally what he's asking nigga he doesn't know if it's practical given that he doesn't know the cost. instead of being a retarded obtuse memeflaggot maybe tell him how expensive or cheap it is.

I don't know, but it's apparently at least the cost of launching a satellite yourself, which isn't exactly cheap. That then also has to be weighed against your enemy's ability to launch more satellites, and how many and in what positions, as well as their own countermeasures, not to mention whether or not it's easier to simply destroy satellites before they get to space. This isn't a simple calculation.

orbit is not real. explain to me how something floats around in the sky without being lighter than air

>that's literally what he's asking nigga he doesn't know if it's practical given that he doesn't know the cost. instead of being a retarded obtuse memeflaggot maybe tell him how expensive or cheap it is.
No, he is making stupid unintelligent statements and I'm just confronting him on it.