How fucked are you early morning kiwis compared to your big brother? is it just as bad? youre not talked about as much

how fucked are you early morning kiwis compared to your big brother? is it just as bad? youre not talked about as much

Attached: 1652904010821.jpg (664x479, 91.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencealert.com/mind-altering-parasite-may-make-infected-people-more-attractive-study-suggests/amp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They are pussywhipped, I thought Canada was bad until I went there, still not as bad as Sweden though.

my brother left for aus a redpilled ex military nigger slayer, now he's a 100% vaxxie. that country destroys people

Fake and gay

They're still really butthurt they couldn't put people in covid concentration camps huh.

>COVID Killed 1 Million Americans
Fake and gay

Killed 1 Million Fat* Americans. Honestly not enough to be honest

1 million dead Americans isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Data versus speculation. The New York Times is such a great place for solid, factual journalism.

Liberty is more important than lives.

>*died with covid

>muh vax
you realize this isnt the first vaccine ever created, don't you?

It's true, barely anyone died of the coof here, they died with it. In the US it was different, especially Jew York where they were digging mass graves, sad and many such cases.

I was reading a book by a New Zealander, it said he went to America to visit a friend, he said the place was like a ghost town. I'm sure the numbers are skewed to be as high as they are, but the point still stands.

Are Australians really such pussies? or does it just look that way?

Attached: C44397D9-F0E8-4D91-ADBD-0151C974DA96.jpg (900x784, 54.83K)

show your american flag, this type of thinking where overwhelming amount of drugs & injections is a daily part of life comes from one place.

>how fucked are you early morning kiwis compared to your big brother? is it just as bad? youre not talked about as much

It's the same as Canada. I live in a rural area and only a few people have died. I don't know how many in the city have died.

NOT A DRILL
WORMPILL IS REAL AND IT MAKES YOU SCHIZO BUT ALSO MORE ATTRACTIVE
PASS IT ON

sciencealert.com/mind-altering-parasite-may-make-infected-people-more-attractive-study-suggests/amp

How did South Africa save us all with the omicron virus, it was obviously tinkered with?

Attached: istockphoto-628839840-612x612.jpg (612x612, 43.69K)

We unironically have a lot more trust in our TGA, your version of the CDC, things probably would have been different here if we had Fauci but we had respected scientists doing their jobs here, not just globohomo furniture trying to kill everyone. We are pussies as well though.

Not my millionrinos

New Zealand is basically Australia but smaller. They are pretty much the same.

>still not as bad as Sweden though
Sweden is the one Western country that never did lockdowns and went for herd immunity.

>especially Jew York where they were digging mass graves
All of central park is one mass grave now, same as it was in the typhoid epidemic back in 1886. Take the vaxx bros.