ABORTION HAS FAILED LEFTIES

SHIT SHIT SHIT
twitter.com/gelliottmorris/status/1526937209626144773?s=20&t=6BMC1rCb2rOP-gygDVZMmg

Attached: FBB6A006-1625-4C91-B0C9-2D8331BBC123.jpg (852x943, 395.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/14RlRy3EmvE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not true
It stopped the bleeding for the Democrats

abortion has been a political issue for 50 years why would people change their opinions now?

>People that think infanticide is good already thought infanticide was good.

Shocking.

I believe the point of abortion is to stop people from being forced to have children they can care for, and in that it's a success.

Umm, because now you’re responsible for racist mass shootings?!? Fucking chud scum

Naw, and the more they bring this up the more people realize safe and rare is now often and post birth.

Nigger, literally everything is memoryholed is less than 2 weeks. Nobody cares about anything.

>sacrifice "my body my choice" saying for big pharma profits and le science points
thanks for playing

its funny, none of the people chanting that actually believe in it. the left and the right literally dont give a shit about your body or your choice.

exactly

This

I don't think so. At best it will get a few more people to the polls for them. There is a mountain of shit coming down on the country, and this is just another peice. If people thought things were going good, this would be a huge issue. Right now inflation is eating into their food budget, and it's costing a ton to fill the tank. Plus, the dems are barely pushing this it seems. They think their trump card will be primetime hearings on January 6th this summer. No one gives a shit about that two year old freak show. Especially when you can't find baby formula.
The hilarious part is massive protests over this or anything else will make people's lives more miserable and less likely to vote for the dems. They are screwed.
Of course the Republicans won't do shit once get power because they suck. Hopefully, one more round of primaries in 2024 will improve on that...

Who gives about this shit when the common person has to now pay a third more in groceries and double in gas.

It’s really not a major issue. I’m guessing something like 2% of the country has probably ever had an abortion. Compare that to something like marijuana where half the country has tried and supports it and another 40% doesn’t give a shit either way

>kikes literally controlling every single aspect of our government, attempting to genocide whites and steal all of our wealthy while raping 12 year old Chinese girls
>but abortion though

My guess … Most people are really against it but you never go against dem party radicals for fear of being canceled

because the economy is much more important, who gives a fuck about babies when we're all going to starve to death.

Abortion is satanic child sacrifice

youtu.be/14RlRy3EmvE

Attached: Satanic ritual murder .jpg (425x606, 95.62K)

Lefties care

Damn it's almost like insane blue check faggots aren't representative of the general population
This

No it didn't. You dont remember how the news worked pre-Corona. The news puts out something, the lemmings care for a day, then it's forgotten. They needed to leak this decision two days before the midterms for it to make a difference. Not only that but Americans have bigger problems than abortion, nobody actually gives a fuck about during the worst inflation in 40 years. Your astroturf political movements are meaningless when people are struggling to get food for their babies. Stupid fuck

Lefties are neocons now. All they want to do is wage war and kill Russians.

Turns out mismanaging a country to the point where theres a whiff of a chance of wanted babies starving to death outweighs the right to murder babies