Lets be real here

You're only an extremist because you don't get sex. If you would have sex, you wouldn't spend so much time on Any Forums and read and discuss all these stupid far right talking points every free minute

Attached: 1651214646265.webm (1280x720, 1.91M)

*unzips pants*

Alright, which one of them is the boy

You're ugly, OP. I get whatever pussy I want

Attached: retard.jpg (436x302, 15.76K)

Any Forums is the virgin board.

Any Forums is the board that is tired of dealing with women, from experience..

Learn the difference.

They're both men, user

Some people here are sex havers, but its the minority.

Sage!

Attached: 1652884247142.jpg (784x767, 72.13K)

I'm not single, kill all niggers.

Attached: 1652675161800.png (341x452, 55.95K)

Aren't right wingers the ones that believe in sex and masculinity anyways?

Having sex is what made me an 'extremist'.
Before I had sex I was completely subscribed to the coom pill but afterwars I realised that the only real joy you get out of sex is propagating your race.

Fuck that. I fuck.

That is why I am in favor of increasing the number of incels.

The more normies become incels, the more radicalization! Of course, they will have to suffer, but this will help the common cause.

I am lone not alone. There is a difference.
One is an aesthetic choice, the other an unfortunate social condition.

I literally live with my pseudo-wife girlfriend. Is this that thing they call projection, OP?

>3
Who's the streamers : )?

Holy shit, excellent way of putting it, lmao

But yeah, it's funny that nufag plebbit tourists like OP wander here and think that their "HAVE SEX INCEL!!11" shit carries any weight here. Most of us are nearing 40 and married if not in stable and committed relationships. Any Forums is not Any Forums

I'm married, try again tranny

Attached: 41f.gif (400x168, 3.65M)

I was joking. Not sure who they are, they look like real females though

I cum inside leftist white women whenever I want. Cope and seethe.

No one here is an "extremist".
Any Forums is a board of peace.

>jews destroy the fucking civilization
>most men who are hood rats or chads are virgins
don't tell me, you fucking retard

>inb4 scapegoat

Attached: dont-tell-me-jnlpi5.jpg (600x341, 34.81K)

Defining your life around sex is the most low IQ proto-human way to live. Sex is for reproduction and your brain makes it feel great because it's the only way life is passed onwards. Just like you feel good after a good meal or a good shit. It's your brain rewarding you for doing things essential for survival. But sex outside reproduction is just like chasing a pill addiction. It's only about base hedonism and a complete lack of true inner self. You life should be defined by your intellectual pursuits and the legacy you leave to mankind. Some people's legacy is via reproduction and that's fine. But if all you are doing is chasing wet hole for a cheap high....well you are a degenerate junkie and a waste of skin and I'm tired of pretending otherwise.

Those with sex have something to lose, that is why those without act.

this. i think you're looking for ebaumsworld or funnyjunk OP

>You're only an extremist because you don't get sex
Fuck better tell my two kids that.

do you really think we are blind nigger?

I don't know, user. When Hitler came into power the birth rates raised quite substantially

Attached: 1560163789136.jpg (456x640, 101.9K)

Not even true and most of the girls I've fucked are commie retard blue haired leftist sluts. These woman have no morals, if you get them alone they will say they hate niggers or anything I tell them to, you onions faggots might be surprised to know.

I (35y) fuck my 19yo gf all the time. She's got a tight little body and screams for me to to fuck her.

I'm on here every day

Was it too much to ask for in the first place? Just a loving soulmate? At 50/50 distribution of sexes? Just one person. A soul for a soul. Someone I wanted to spend my limited time on this blue marble with and make sure to create a next generation that can enjoy the same? Why stop it at my generation? (Zoomer). Was it really just too much to ask for?

I'm not an extremist, I just come here for the lulz and seethe a bit after hard days. But your question saddens me user. I think you broke something deeply inside of me. :(

War es wirklich zuviel verlangt Bruder?

Attached: 1649874224124 1622539878348.gif (500x275, 232.74K)

I don't want sex, I want to make white babies.

>If you spent all your time chasing pleasure you’d have no time to notice our plan

Attached: D3573882-D184-43BE-8273-E7825350D454.gif (419x313, 2.84M)

it went up a little bit, but way lower than what you had in the 1800s

Having a woman only fuels the hate, fucking lefties can't think outside of sex that's why of all their liberal policies just to enact on their degenerate kinks without feeling ashamed.

Attached: 25F05D46-5A4F-440F-94A0-3835C3DB7816.png (652x657, 423.88K)

It is not extremist to want a steady, fulfilling career and a loving family and to want my grandchildren to have the same, even better.
Wanting men to castrate themselves, replacing native populations with swaths of incompatible immigrants and turning women into walking fleshlights is actually very extreme.
Who is the actual extremist here?

It might look appealing but there is a certain smell associates with it that video doesn't convey.

He knos de way, you take from the deval

Great set on her.
I’m could do without the armpit bush though.

I had sex 13 hours ago.

You dont have sex either, you are here.

you have it backwards, if the people here spent less time on Any Forums and more time out in the world they would have more fulfulling social lives

Why should I get sex and not discuss stupid far right talking points? Aren't you a liberal? Why are you discriminating against my supjective preferences?

So what you're saying is that it's women's fault.

I was here when I was having sex and I'm still here when I'm not having sex.

No correlation.

I am married with a daughter. I am an "extremist" because I don't want her to be raped by faggots or Muslims.

Its not just sex and the act of cooming itself, retard. Its way more than that.

If you have sex, you don't care that much about it and it gets boring at some time. But for a male, sexual frustration can easily lead to becoming a social outcast that wants to shoot up a school or join a nazi movement. As a male, if you can't attract a female and reproduce, you basically failed and youre a genetic dead end.

are there whites on seychelles? also why so many seychellois posters?

Im married with a son, im starting to think the left project, bc when your a dickless tranny faggot i dont imagine you would get much sex.

checked

Quite the Opposite.

It's because I have Children and I want them to have a normal childhood and not grow up in a dystopian hellscape.

Attached: 1590083021152.png (500x688, 162.81K)

Very salient points, but have you thought about how-
>AMERIFATS UNIRONICALLY CALL OBESE WOMEN "THICC"
>AMERIFATS UNIRONICALLY FAP TO OBESE WOMEN
>AMERIFATS UNIRONICALLY SIMP OVER OBESE WOMEN
>AMERIFATS UNIRONICALLY GET ANGRY WHEN YOU LAUGH AT OBESE WOMEN
>AMERIFATS UNIRONICALLY DEFEND OBESE WOMEN ONLINE
>AMERIFATS UNIRONICALLY CALL THIS "FAT ACCEPTANCE"
>AMERIFATS UNIRONICALLY CALL THIS "BODY POSITIVITY"

Attached: 1646863954464.jpg (651x1024, 51.84K)

By the way you write, i can tell you are desperate. Stop caring and good things will come.

>sexual frustration can easily lead to becoming a social outcast that wants to shoot up a school or join a nazi movement
I think you're projecting something troony, kind of like cutting off your dick because no woman wants your faggot ass.

Women and pussy are overrated. Any jackass can get laid if they apply themselves. I like the Costanza theory of sex as it relates to finding free parking.

WTF GOOKMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT THAT'S NOT MY IMAGE FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

Bro you're right, im really fat and out of shape, say you wanna do a sanctioned fight, you'll obviously win but i want you to make yourself feel better :)

The establishment present transgenderism and homo shit as a "solution to the incel problem" instead of recreating a healthy functioning society with normal gender relations.

"Can't get laid? Instead of getting angry become the girl and then you can get laid!!!"

Shit is fucked up.

Oldfag here.
I've had more sex than you could dream of.
I visit the politically incorrect board because lies and falsehoods have become politically correct.

Fellow father here. I think most normal people don't think about sex very much, especially if they get it regularly. The left is obsessed with it.

You're here. What's your excuse?

No I would talk to my gf about it instead and also have sex with her too.

You deserve it for calling me fat.

I've had sex with lots of feminine hookers. Claiming you have sex with western abominations is a joke, they are like pulling teeth. Good job dehumanizing yourself, I guess.

>You're only an extremist because you don't get sex. If you would have sex, you wouldn't spend so much time on Any Forums and read and discuss all these stupid far right talking points every free minute

i fucking hate you anti white kike scumbags

Attached: betrayal.jpg (624x810, 153.23K)

I have a wife and 3 children. The fuck has sex got to do with anything? You fucking degenerates can only think in measurements of sex like the braindead coomers you are.

Attached: 63301.jpg (589x500, 146.08K)

WAGMI

My gf is also a fascist but ok incel

They're pushing for new vax mandates and our asshat bought another batch of wuhan variant clotshots for 830 fucking million € user. If I sound a bit word down, it's because I am.

I was not giving a fuck a few weeks ago and it went great. But I think I stared caring too early. I turned 24 earlier this year and I am a KHHV user. I feel like time is running away from me.

Who will be providing this "sex"?

If feminist/shabbos goyim/retarded women really thought sex was what made people extreme, why aren't there brigades of cooch volunteering to slurp the jizz out of redpilled incels?

No, I don't know where you get that argument from. Plenty of us are married/have girlfriends.

>Faggot comes from reddit
>OMG everyone's an incel
Nope, just you faggot.

>People that don't have sex, become extremists easier
>When extremists got into power, the birthrate went up

Not sure why, but your counter argument hurts my brain because it doesn't make sense at all kek

Indeed bruder

>You're only an extremist because you don't get sex.
There are kids here.
Groomer. OP is a groomer.

Exception confirms the rule

Youve got it the opposite way around. Left wing media conflates right wing opinions with negativity and low social status which makes it harder to find a gf. Its basic ostracism and it indeed does radicalise people.

>Stop caring and good things will come
Wrong
Stop caring and free yourself from desire

this

most of get laid often. Leftist females are so brainwashed getting pussy from them isn't even a challenge. I literally have over half my office wanting my duck and I have delivered it to a few of them, but most of them are way below me and my standards.

Kill yourself OP. You're an overweight failure of a faggot

>work a six-figure job
>have weekend volunteering opportunities and carpentry gigs
>taking additional online classes
>read 2-3 books a week
>write and play music in a band
>hike and travel wherever I want
Why would I need a girlfriend on top of all of that right now? Anyone who’s been in a relationship before will tell you it’s often too much work. Maybe I’ll go back to it later, but certainly not now

Attached: 06036DE3-E2F5-45FC-A5A0-ED612A7E5A7E.jpg (750x634, 206.69K)

>War es wirklich zuviel verlangt Bruder?

Attached: i_hug_that_feel.png (500x461, 31.35K)

Hedonism has no long term value.

Trips of Truth

Joining a nazi movement would result from objectively observing reality user. The Jews run roughshod and subvert nations and people get mad for goyim noticing and wanting to stop it. As far as sex, if i wanted to fuck a bunch of 5s and 6s it would be easy, but since i have standards im not sexually active at the moment, tho i was still right wing when i was fucking a lot a few years ago.

This is a very accurate statement.

Nah, you're just like every left wing faggot, putting sex on a pedestal and pretending like hedonism and a means to empty my balls is a solution to the problems we face, not a mere distraction. Kill yourself, faggot.

>based
Stoicism is the way to live life.

Based

I never said that I have sex. I made an observation, that sexless man have a higher likelihood of becoming right wingers

Can confirm

Bro, you're just playing an MMORPG in meatspace.

>learn to automate the less-human work responsibilities
>stop giving your time to freeloaders
>pick the best books/courses instead of collecting them all like pokémon
>have a chick listen to your music when you perform
>take chick along with you when you travel

You just need a woman who has sturdy legs and a clear head. That's the only good kind, but you're in the upper 5% at chances of landing one. The average guy is just stuck with a woman who takes everything he has then cheats on him then gets a court order demanding he come up with a new everything so the mystery baby can take that.

Damn the smaller one looks like she could take a few hits in the ring.