What percentage of white women from your country has ever dated or slept with a colored guy, do you think?

What percentage of white women from your country has ever dated or slept with a colored guy, do you think?

Attached: 1550884323363.jpg (1199x960, 137.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZKiDqoUjiCI
bitchute.com/video/yE4qOHGXGOtW/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sage

Attached: memeflag2.jpg (630x477, 213.93K)

Always wondered this.

I think the media over represents interracial especially with offspring to create "melting pot" mindset, similar to israel since the 2000's. To create a united identity they need to destroy the racial belonging. I doubt these are common, they probably attract more attention

It looks more rampant than it actually is here. The ones who pretend they do are only doing it for clicks and virtue signaling when reality it goes more like this

Attached: nasstyfknjogger.gif (640x360, 3.49M)

99%

Attached: women22.jpg (1024x683, 221.3K)

im pretty sure every zoomer girl outside deeply conservative areas has fucked at least one jogger

yall be crying about how cant find a white woman to breed and save white race while living in countries majoritary white

meanwhile I'm here playing this shit on hard, surrounded by shitskins and yet all my gf's have been white

yall are bunch of lowlife greasy incels that need to justify being a failure in this retard echochamber, anyway, cope or hope

Whoa let's get something straight you stupid nigger...

Ever win a solos match in Fortnite? I've been getting my ass kicked this season

It was me that posted it. I was genuinely curious. I don't live amongst white people but I constantly see interracial couples in adverts and was wondering why white women don't like white men anymore.

RARE
How you guys doing since the oil accident? Literally the only time i heard your country's name

which one of them? There's been many LOL.

I just hijacked your thread since Any Forums doesn't let me create one, talk about free speech when these incels block some regions from starting thoughtful and necessary discussions

anyway about the inter race shit, I couldn't care less, as long as I'm getting pussy and living my life in a good way. I've fucked girls from many ethnic backgrounds (white, black, latina, asian..) so would be hypocritical to be mad about this incel shit.

But I only engage in serious relations with white women, nothing against other races but I'd never present a black or mutt girl to my family

All modern women have the devil in them. These are the end times. Don't let them drag you into hell with them
youtu.be/ZKiDqoUjiCI

Attached: Mother Mary.jpg (386x474, 75.69K)

Pic related average Romanian woman

Attached: a.jpg (640x852, 88.49K)

Do they seriously like the way they smell?

Do you not know how strong and danky they smell? Do women really like that? Even black women have that strong oily body odor.

What are you even doing there? Tropic tourist sites? Is the independence really worth it, or you still gain gibs from france or whoever ruled you?

were you posting here monday and tuesday? We had some VPN shills and US Naval project teams here shilling degeneracy... One of them used a T&T vpn and was spewing BS for a minute.

Attached: 1630630333736.png (396x385, 107.99K)

It's not reality. It's just the jewish media pushing this crap to humiliate white men.

bitchute.com/video/yE4qOHGXGOtW/

>All modern women have the devil in them. These are the end times. Don't let them drag you into hell with them

truthpilled, its a really really bad world out there, a large majority of the women are brainwashed lunatics.

Attached: 1638660658175.jpg (900x873, 206.09K)

Idk but why should I care if it’s not my wife?

Actually Trinidad was ruled by so many countries not only France lol. I am originally from Trini.

Attached: 764D60C7-25F7-485F-AEAD-20B644FEFC05.jpg (1024x838, 70.08K)

>It's not reality. It's just the jewish media pushing this crap
i gotta meme for that...

Attached: 1650558652442.jpg (982x1024, 80.01K)

No. I'm not using a VPN.

So do you all see this in real life there? like white girls with other races?

0%

Are you guys african former slaves or mixed? From my highschool geography clases caribbean natives were wiped out? Do you even have a language?

> was wondering why white women don't like white men anymore.
This pathetic little cope from one of your other comments prove you are a troll, give it up, this is sad

see here.... freakin Flaggots... Hopw you have a great day over there user...

>Lmao we have so many ips. You think you can stop us from removing a few posts? You do realize we have access to tons of residential ips over 200 million? In every country that has internet.

>Imagine thinking banning me or removing a few posts is going to make us stop.
>Go shoot up another supermarket we need the lower the citizen population anyways

Attached: 1643205355290.png (699x518, 324.75K)