This never happened

Not even once

Attached: Screenshot_20220518-225526_Chrome.jpg (1079x396, 186.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2022/05/17/1099605677/netflix-lays-off-150-employees-amid-subscriber-decline-revenue-costs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The company I work for went woke, and it is indeed going broke thanks to less than productive hires. (All they do is fuck up and create more work)

The video game industry is probably a good example too. - And alot of people just stopped watching movies...

Sounds like if you go woke, you go broke desu

nonceflix share price is down 70% dumbass

It's the logical conclusion when you decide to disregard talent-based hiring to focus on bulb-headed nigger diversity

didn't it?
npr.org/2022/05/17/1099605677/netflix-lays-off-150-employees-amid-subscriber-decline-revenue-costs

Attached: sosad.png (851x430, 134.65K)

Netflix was always broke. What about the other woke companies, tiny companies like microsoft and apple. Are they going bankrupt?

>broke
Woke*

Twitter going broke
Microsoft has a monopoly

Dumb, OP. Its true. America is rising up to destroy woke culture.

What about the gillette fiasco from a few years ago?

Is calvin klein going out of business for this? You re coping hard

Attached: 1652556224306m.jpg (818x1024, 107.64K)

>and by not even once i mean to a megacorp with more money than god

Woke
Broke
Cope

>Woke
>Broke
>Cope
Was netflix going broke when they made that tv series about sexualized children?

And netflix is a small family business come on

>Check P&G stock
>Down 11 percent and falling
Looking good

Yeah, because you have hyper wealthy elites propping up woke companies and keeping them in business so the consumer can go fuck themselves. Let's destroy Blackrock/Vanguard and see how many companies fall apart because they're woke.

Btw Apple has actually lost a lot of cash the last few years. Shares took a beating the last few weeks and they're no longer USA's top corp.
So yeah, your post just got shat on.

Happening to literally every country woke country right now.

the wnba has been operating at a loss since its creation and they've had to downscale so much that they play in dinky little gyms

So, is Larry Fink too busy to maintain wokism now?
We have seen that fag not fund The Northman for obvious reasons, but neither any other woke shit; what's going on?

Way before that. They owe tons of cash to studio/production companies, and with the loss of subscribers and revenue, they're gonna have to cut back or declare bankruptcy just to get out of the hole they dug.

If you produce things the market does not want for ideological reasons and make a loss every time you do it you will go broke eventually. Of vourse, it took the Soviet Union ~70 years...

Romenia not sending their brightest.

Attached: 1651506183904m.jpg (683x1024, 103.41K)

Someone report the thread I'll get banned

>When you get so assblasted over a post that you go and make a whole thread about it.

Tongue my anus you gigantic faggot.

Attached: 2022-05-18_15:27:12.png (487x91, 11.81K)

>yeah well look at these complete monopolies.

If there were a third option that wasn't complete fucking garbage for a normal retard like me I'd take it.