Who actually runs the country called United States of America...

Who actually runs the country called United States of America? It's obvious that this man with late stage dementia isn't and he is the fucking President.

Attached: 1652547252252.jpg (720x720, 59.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UXfePyffll4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Barack Obama. Next question...

Deep state and the finance jews.

Wrong. That nigger was installed by a big American investment company. Can anyone name it?

Susan Rice and Obama

Attached: Susan_E._Rice,_DPC_Director_(cropped).jpg (440x550, 44.71K)

*Corporation of the United States of Americaâ„¢
the shareholders.

It's probably on autopilot, most of those people know each other for decades now, there are generations of politicians now that can't remember a time when Biden or Pelosi weren't politicians, and it's the oldest senate in history. The same applies to other countries.

His body double has dementia and was rambling to Boris about his acting the real Joe has been in a coma for months.

i will give you a hint, rhymes with bikes.

This. The judeo-bolshevik cabal.

Attached: jews7.png (800x536, 1.06M)

jews. they have been jew puppets for a long time.. you never get to see the head jew in charge. muttland isn't a democracy but some sort of weird dictatorship by jews but you never get to see the one in charge. quite evil and I do look forward to having kids and teaching them this.

Attached: 1551411451329.jpg (2040x2689, 2.45M)

The Easter Bunny

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-18 160255.png (628x199, 63.55K)

People with money who have helped him get to where he's at. It's always like that.

Citigroup

The Teleprompter in Chief

>Who actually runs the country called United States of America?
youtube.com/watch?v=UXfePyffll4

Jew political, voting and funding data:

Attached: 1651252844775.jpg (453x538, 31.52K)

Mostly the stable federal bureaucracy and the academics who advise them and produce their ideology.

Attached: EsEAk_dXYAEbkCy.jpg (965x1043, 192.83K)

Wealthy jewish pedophile murders

I've been wondering this too. The whole government is a bunch of kikes and their slaves.