Here is Turkey's demand for Sweden to be allowed to join Nato

Here is Turkey's demand for Sweden to be allowed to join Nato

Attached: 2.jpg (750x1377, 157.54K)

Based
It would be absolute win for Turkey if the West would give in

As long as they have S-400s they won't get F-35s

Uhh a bit uppity from Sultan Watermelon eh

Hopefully NATO will never give in to these demands and we'll never end up joining NATO

Lmaoooo who the fuck is this cleric

This is turkophobia

They need him for their dnd campaign

F35's? That's a high asking price my Turkishbros... You sure you ready for that? Not sure bros...

Turkey was one of the investors in the project but seething ytoids kicked turkey out

Other countries are lucky to be allowed to invest in a project like that, kek. It's for high level and trusted allies only. This was removed from them because they were pumping in military equipment from Russia too. This is a condition that should only really be agreed to if Turkey signed an agreement not to trade with Russia for military equipment

They are just afraid of Turkish BVLLS

They wouldn't give in. If they didn't give in with us they wouldn't do it with Turkey.
The westoids never sign anything not on their terms. I mean they do but they'd only do it at gunpoint. That's how it always work historically. Until you rout them back to their capital and force the sign something under the threat of
>imma shoot you (cut your head off) otherwise
they never do.

>join nato
>they still sanction you
lmao how they haven't been expelled

Turkey is playing the "get kicked out of NATO" game.

You can't get kicked out of NATO and if it was possible, do you think they'll kick us out for fucking finland? We are the second largest contributor and have been a member since 1952

I hope we don't join NA*TO.

Autistic freaks

You've only been a member so we could put our nukes in your territory and the Bosporus Straits. You roaches are more trouble than you're worth now.

>we are the second largest contributor
Of fucking what Mehmet, shit takeaways and barbershops? Why are turkroaches so fucking incapable of doing anything relevant other than destroying their own economy.

What's that witeboy? You wanna join NATO. Well you're gonna need to KNEEL to the TVRK BVLL.

Attached: 1649358693939.png (598x800, 207.43K)

>do you think they'll kick us out for fucking finland?
Not over us, no, but rather Erdogan demanding things that compromise NATO's military power. It reaffirms suspicions about Turkey's allegiance and usefulness to the organisations.

Tbh I still don't know why you weren't kicked out over cyprus

They've literally been at war with another NATO member.

bro, no one, and i literally mean NO ONE CAN KICK TVRKS out of NATO. NOT EVEN US!

Attached: 1645284274116.jpg (832x719, 78.98K)

>tf
>tp
Classic rape baby mentality

i hope scandis get destroyed by russians

I am Osmanli.

Low IQ turk seething.

*The Ottoman Imperial Anthem starts playing at Earsplitting decibels*

We're not likely to kick you out but you can't expect many goodies in the future from us having been this sassy...

i support russians against eur*peans i hope you get what you deserve

Whats the point in rejoining the F-35 programme, no one wants your monopoly money thanks to daddy erdogan
>buzz buzz ding ding
I dont understand wog language

i don't care about the f-35 programme i want the total destruction of european soil

We should create Baltic entente again. With Scandinavia, Baltic countries, Poland, US and maybe UK.

These are pretty extreme demands.
I see it as the maximalist position for bargaining. They may get some of this, but they're not getting all of it.

We only deserve the best so thank you lol.

and so it appears your true desire of subjugating Europe to the Shahada haven't changed even after Ataturk's reforms...

>164907354
I'm surprised they didn't demand all of Cyprus at this rate

I don't understand why it is so hard for people to understand. I keep seeing these kick turkey out of posts all the time.
Once you are in nato you are in forever. You can leave if you want to but other members can't kick you out

Your prostitute mother seems to understand my language just fine

I don't think expelling Turkey is out of question, even if the idea hasn't been publicly entertained by anyone thus far. It occupies a geographically important position, yes, but even that is not necessarily worth the cost of trying to please Erdogan. I don't know if you burgers have some important airfields in Anatolia or something but Turkey has slid pretty deep into the anti-western autocratic hole where it covertly supports NATO's enemies. These are not insignificant security concerns.

>They may get some of this
As has been mentioned elsewhere, the S-400 and F-35 stuff is 100% not going to be given any thought whatsoever. It is such a comically dangerous demand that it shouldn't have been part of the demands to begin with.

With Sweden and Finland joining, NATO strategists are likely to become more prominent here in the near future and that likely means a tightening of standards in the alliance which would likely include closing up some loose holes/potential security exploits on the Turkish end among other states who may not currently be up to snuff

>I see it as the maximalist position for bargaining.
The last time I heard this was for Russia and well...

You underestimate just how much France and the UK love Turkey and hate Russia. Recall that they sided with the Ottomans over Russia in the Crimean War.

>I don't think expelling Turkey is out of question
There is no way to expel a member from NATO.

They needed Ottoman soil to be unseperated, and Russia was a bigger threat.

they're asking for way too much, especially that last point. you guys want to sell US military technology? way too much

I don't think you understand the relationship between the S-400 and the F-35. Whatever frogs and bongs think their opinion are completely irrelevant on this issue.

>• Lastly, Sweden would deliver 10 000 smooth and blonde twinks
I didn't know Erdogan is this based

But there can be, even if it would be a slow debate.

That's just geopolitics, without the help of UK and France Russia at the time could have taken Dardanelles and threatened Mediterranean control from bongs. Best to keep Russian navy isolated as much as possible.

>you guys want to sell US military technology? way too much

I didn't even see this part... Kek, not happening

Denazification of Turkey when

Attached: 1632785758975.png (968x832, 59.18K)

Sissy finncuck. Turks are low IQ people that have never created anything of value, but I don't want to join NA*TO so I don't care.

I'm assuming it's a negotiation tactic, there's no way they expect all those demands to be made

t. hylic

It's a terrible negotiation tactic. Turkey has been playing both sides and now they're making rather selfish demands at a delicate time. This is the equivalent of Erdogan taking a dump on Biden's desk and telling him to clean it up.

>This is the equivalent of Erdogan taking a dump on Biden's desk and telling him to clean it up.
based Erdogan

>Here is Turkey's demand for Sweden to be allowed to join Nato
It seems to me that it would be easier to expel Turkey (who should have never been allowed to join) than to meet these stupid demands.

i like it.

Well, even if half of this list is achieved it is a huge victory for Turkey.

The way this evolving Turkey will expell US tomorrow.

Penny in the air.... and the penny drops.

It was all about turkey the entire time.

Erdogan is an absolute attention whore, loves to appear as a major player, at the center of things etc
it's working nice for him so far....till inevitably Washington starts thinking like

>Involves Amerifarts comprising on literally anything
Yeah, no. That's definitely not happening.

Attached: America.jpg (1078x1081, 744.77K)

>Block Sweden's joining
>Demand gibsmedats in return for allowing
lmao smart

yet