So what's the final solution to the western woman problem? All around western women are turning into total garbage

So what's the final solution to the western woman problem? All around western women are turning into total garbage.

>entitled
>slutty
>irresponsible

The few that aren't are religious nutjobs.

Attached: 1615616984372.jpg (966x958, 84.85K)

Honestly it feels like darwinism. The better will reproduce

The artificial womb

The amount of young men not having sex cannot continue

Most of what they do is for social status, so treat attention like a reward. Give them no attention for bad behavior.

That will never happen in a large scale, look at the level of simping.

This, I can be le based, black pilled incel all I want but I know the second a hot girl gives me ANY attention i'll turn into a mopey twat.

It's certainly not happening currently which is why the problem exists. However, I'm not blackpilled enough to say that things can't change.
You really should follow that rule anyway, if for no other reason than your personal happiness.

I don't think so unfortunately. A societal collapse would probably be the best thing possible.

Attached: 421521521.jpg (474x454, 19.4K)

Society's overrated anyway. That's the theme of this thread. You can just ignore bitchy women if you want, and I mean literally ignore them, as in don't even speak to them. They can't force you to.

Genetic engineering.

Attached: 98441065_p0.jpg (2516x3579, 3.55M)

It’s over. You lose. I lose.

Clones.
Lets clone the attractive ones with big boobs. The others have to euthanized.

Attached: 141B0F5D-ABAD-48FC-AB9F-B81FEA9046A5.jpg (654x578, 41.85K)

kek

It's simple. We uh... gas the jews.

Attached: jewish communists in congress racial tensions.jpg (1460x1462, 1.37M)

>Wants a secular nihilist
>Expects her not to be a hedonistic pos.
You don't know what you want because all you know is globohomo.

Darwinism is for animals it has nothing to do with human consciousness or how things are supposed to go in the human world

>turning into total garbage

they have been total garbage since first wave feminism

>Honestly it feels like darwinism
If Darwin is real why is literally every Ashkenazi a carrier of Tay Sachs?