Open your heart, Any Forums

Leave a message in this thread for all federal agents and journalists lurking here right now to know about. No memes, be sincere. They will read this and it's your opportunity to make sure your message gets to them.

Attached: cover6.jpg (800x450, 227.19K)

Brenton tarrant posted here.
Fuck you all

Attached: 1652902488050m.jpg (566x1024, 78.41K)

Hitler was right about everything

Hello FBI, you will never be a woman !

Attached: 1618943070453.jpg (888x1024, 158K)

JEWS DID 9/11

(Also this)

Dear Glowies,
99.999% of what you read on Any Forums is either satire or bait. What remains is a coded language which takes years to learn and always decrypts into catch phrases like "You will never be a woman", "Learn to code", or "Long cat is looooong". Seriously.
It is understood that many government positions rely on wasting public resources engaging in boondoggles, wild goose chasing and snipe hunting. That's easy to see. It probably has something to do with propping up the economy but I don't lurk on Any Forums enough to say that with any appreciable degree of appropriate sarcasm. Therefore I could be wrong and this could be yet another shitpost you shouldn't have wasted your time reading in the first place.
There are a couple of threads about the new Avatar 2 trailer, btw. You should check those out. Looks like it's going to be as good as the first movie.

Wrong, he didn’t gas jews. Massive fail.

War.
Famine.
Pestilence.
Death.

Why did you make me do this?
I just wanted to play video games.

open your heart eh?

Attached: tumblr_p2p7vhFV381w1kerio1_400.gif (300x210, 2.42M)

TOTAL NIGGER DEATH NOW, AND DEATH TO ISRAEL!!!

Terry Davis was right about you

Attached: FatJeansPepe.gif (444x562, 781.13K)

I don't even read threads that are not on the first page

Tongue my anus, glowniggers.

Attached: Extremist.jpg (906x923, 180.49K)

Attached: 4C18C4B8-CFC7-41F9-8BE4-9B71A361153D.jpg (750x635, 67.3K)

If you promote a more polite society, the homicide rate will fall farther. Hateful people long to see others dead.

CSIS, RCMP, FBI, CIA, NSA...
The CIA niggers glow in the dark, you can see them if you're driving... You just run them over. That's what you do.

They will say though "but isn't pol all about hating?"

You are very easy to draw out on social media. Always the first to post what will be the narrative talking point, everytime. Always present yourself as being fact based and well thought out. Always will refute even the most damning of evidence to the contrary with some ridiculous point that denies fact and logic. Always frames it as a binary argument. Always a journalist, in the media or worked as an intern for a politician. You guys have got to switch it up. It's so obvious. I love drawing you out further and further. You always take the bait not realising I commented, not to argue, but continue your oattern of behaviour. You aren't as smart as you think you are. Thanks for playing.

Dear FBI glowies,
I have been a long time fan of your antics. Set ups, grooming, allowing drugs to be smuggled in and turning blind eyes to human trafficking and murder of kids. It's very kosher. The schtickle is you are also horrendous dicks and labial cocksuckas. America and the world would be better off without you assisting in the over throwing of the country. You don't have many fans. But I'm one because I appreciate douche shenanigans. But fuck you all and the Jannies here. You're all niggers to me. Peace.

Not planning on posting the g meme further.
Stop false flagging us, please and thank you.