Top British Economist predicts house price crash of up to 30%

Top British Economist predicts house price crash of up to 30%

>British homes have been rising more than 30k a year (annual salary for a full time worker)

>The average British worker would now need a 140 year mortgage with a 10% deposit to afford the average three bedroom home.
telegraph.co.uk/business/2022/05/15/dont-surprised-house-prices-drop-20pc/

Attached: 1652385571928.png (579x535, 295.78K)

Won't happen, big companies will buy them up from the boomers.

>30k a year (annual salary for a full time worker)
lol if that

This. Houses will NEVER be affordable for our generation

they have families you retarded spac they leave them to their children. god i hate amercans particularly retarded low IQ dipshits like you now fuck off

Housing in burgertopia is affordable. You niggas really have no idea how good you have it.

No. If interest hikes and houses crash blackrock moves on to obligations since they're easier than managing real estate property.

That's the mean too,

the median is 19k

both before tax and removing unemployed and counting capital gains and counting 9 month contract as 12 months

The big companies will buy them but not at market rate....

The idea some absolute shithole in a crack neighbourhood with 3 tiny bedrooms, and one 90 year old couple have been living in for 40 years without renovation is worth 900k.... lol They also bought it for 200

Attached: 1651741960661.png (736x736, 853.6K)

>buying a house that big while dating
Curious, in a way...

Attached: 1649965865478.gif (476x480, 2.79M)

This. Try Dutch housing prices where everything is unaffordable unless you're a rapefugee or waited 12 years to get into social housing.

Maybe in literal bumfuck nowhere areas where you can't find a decent job anyway

Mate you think house prices in the US at bed try living in bongshitistan the average starter home costs about £350k and the average wage in the U.K. is £30k two couples on £30k is £60k so the average starter home is like 7 times the average salary. At least in the US you don’t have slave wages. leaf bro is right.

They don't manage the properties, shell companies do. It's all a write off as well. The idea that banks and investment firms don't want real estate has been debunked many times, forget the experts and simply look what they are actually doing.

If there were a remote possibility of a crash coming, big firms like Blackrock and Goldman Sachs wouldn't be buying up literally everything they can get their hands on. Well over market value in most cases. They're also trying to spook people with this crash bullshit so they end up selling more property to them. Land and housing is priceless at this point. Sooner or later, it's going to be impossible to own one.

seething landlord detected, your nyc properties vacant? lol

Normal man has about 150k net worth at that age, median about 40k

They have 400m each

It's like a guy renting a room in a flat share kind of money they've relatively spent on buying the entire mansion....

Attached: 1646689682325.png (603x338, 362.24K)

I remember in Babylon 5, the extremely wealthy dude who was fighting the Psycorp, William Eggers, was bragging to Garibaldi about how he had "twenty acres" of prime wetland for duck hunting on Earth.

I was talking to some dude on omegle who pays 1200 euro for a 2 room apartment, fucked.

This guy knows his shit. Typical Jewish shit. It’s all FUD. Also “economist” most “economists” don’t know their arse from their elbow when it comes to financial market derivatives and financial industry policy it’s all discussed and collaborated on behind close doors in cahoots.

He doesn't know what reverse mortgages are. ngmi

I love the housing market in the UK. First house was a three bed flat, bought for £39k in 2001. Sold for £90k in 2007, and having moved up the property ladder, currently sitting in a house bought for £401k and now valued at £780k (though spent £100k on full back to shell refurb).

If you are willing to take the hit on area, you can still easily buy a two or three bed flat for around £50k.

People just don't want to live in those areas.

There's literally a crash immanent, cope. Things aren't selling.

OP, the pic is just another globohomo advert to get white girls to fuck niggers.

>I got mine, so fuck everyone else
Gen X boomer detected