Why do you hate Jews?

why do you hate Jews?

Attached: image_2022-05-18_233457891.png (1200x675, 278.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docdroid.net/BZHplSm/the-complete-list-of-the-1030-jewish-expulsions-in-human-history-pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Give me one reason I shouldn't.

Because they hate us twice as much

Kramer said the N word.

they stole my foreskin

fpbp

My uncle is Jewish (aunt married into the faith), and when I was a kid they visited once. They both were trashing my parents under our roof at the dinner table so I went and got the cat and threw it at my uncle (He is very allergic to cats) and that's the last time they ever visited.

I have to hate someone.

Because of their general Behaviour and Nepotism.
It's ok for them to hire other Jews, but it's not ok to hire whites, need that diversity quota.
It's ok for other countries to take in a ton of foreigners, but it's not ok to them because they gotta protect their race.
They even had to chance BC/AD to BCE/CE because of how much thsey hate Jesus and Christianity, and most Christians are by far white, which explains a lot of their reasons as to why they want to replace us.

Also sage and fu shill.

Oh and I hate them because whenever Pinocchio told a lie his nose grew bigger and I just put two and two together as a kid whenever I saw a Jew. My jew hatred ran deep as a kid

Same reason everyone else in human history did

docdroid.net/BZHplSm/the-complete-list-of-the-1030-jewish-expulsions-in-human-history-pdf

Because they are sophists

The jq is why don't you op?

I don't hate all Jews. But I strongly dislike Jewry

I loved this one Jewish girl.

they turned eastern europe into a shithole

It's fucking over for you fucking bigot piece of shit Nazis fuck you incels

Attached: Screenshot_20220518-145240.jpg (1440x2378, 686.96K)

Hi mr. FBI agent.

i am not white

because they hate me

I hate Jews because they brainwash Americans with right wing propaganda to create millions of retarded conservatives who hold back societal progress and spread bigotry.

No I do not, I just can’t ever trust them though. Im more sad that they refuse to be equals with us than mad. Im horrified at their actions onto humanity. I just don’t understand it. Judaism has proven to be more destructive than Islam and Catholicism. I just wish one day we can come together as equals and actually build a future for everyone.

For their “fellow whites” shenanigans. Either you’re white or not, just pick one and stick with it

Attached: E755038F-F1C7-489B-8718-AB689DDA45AE.jpg (1024x732, 145.91K)

I dont

LMAO. Is this your "societal progress"?

Attached: 1651194478410.jpg (943x1739, 496.75K)

Attached: 1649405854934.jpg (1024x1024, 230.45K)

White people are the niggers for Jews. Chimpout for this post now.

Sucking on a bleeding baby penis is pretty fucked up, but I’ll ignore that. What bothers me is the international criminal syndicate headed by Jewish criminals, may even be a small minority than the entire Jewish population. An Israeli guy let me make out with his wife at a concert when I was 19 and she was a smoking hot IDF bitch, so I will never hate them.

1030*

Attached: Judaism-0985155.png (1396x1868, 2.98M)