The jew fears the NJP

The jew fears the NJP

nationaljusticeparty.com/

Attached: njp-logo-trans.png (1200x900, 153.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thuletide.wordpress.com/2022/03/31/are-western-dissidents-e-g-the-national-justice-party-of-therightstuff-biz-being-paid-to-shill-kremlin-propaganda/
lancasteronline.com/news/politics/a-group-of-notorious-white-nationalists-met-secretly-in-historic-lancaster-county-barn-last-year/article_a2c7e89e-38e2-11ec-acc4-9f81d84dc505.html
odysee.com/@martinezperspective:2/DR-Russia-Ties-REDONE:6
lancasteronline.com/news/politics/who-s-charles-bausman-a-closer-look-at-the-pro-putin-blogger-who-moved-to/article_3e58ac06-38e5-11ec-a7fb-337af43c5a89.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Warren's speech was lit af

Prove you are not FBI

Eric Striker has done more to de-legitimize the FBI than anyone in the movement

And our platform?
Shilling for foreign countries and ideologies that hate us ofc!

Attached: 16586459625448.gif (453x394, 27.59K)

Russian shills. Follow the money.

>Follow the money.
I'll make this even easier.
Follow this link instead:
thuletide.wordpress.com/2022/03/31/are-western-dissidents-e-g-the-national-justice-party-of-therightstuff-biz-being-paid-to-shill-kremlin-propaganda/

Attached: 16549851204551.jpg (1200x907, 481.98K)

This is Q tier bullshit. Just show some proof.

Attached: 1638094686778.jpg (641x771, 83.02K)

>This is Q tier!
Says the Ztard.
Here's some more proofs for you to ignore:
lancasteronline.com/news/politics/a-group-of-notorious-white-nationalists-met-secretly-in-historic-lancaster-county-barn-last-year/article_a2c7e89e-38e2-11ec-acc4-9f81d84dc505.html

odysee.com/@martinezperspective:2/DR-Russia-Ties-REDONE:6

Attached: 16584541205214.jpg (1200x675, 188.09K)

So a schizo USSR nostalgist billionaire wants to fund race wars in the US to weaken the state, and if a WN political party takes the funds, they are Putin's puppets. I dunno senpai. I'd take AKs and SAMs from based commie schizo, shamelessly. Maybe his gambit works, maybe not. I get what I want.

thuletide uses the picture of Richard Spencer taking a picture with Laura Bush as evidence. Which is retarded, this was obviously trolling on the part of Spencer. This was when he actually was a white nationalist and not an indebted shill.

Duginism is a weird ideology in Russia with little connection to anything. He is occasionally described as the Alex Jones of Russia, but smarter.

>lancasteronline.com/news/politics/a-group-of-notorious-white-nationalists-met-secretly-in-historic-lancaster-county-barn-last-year/article_a2c7e89e-38e2-11ec-acc4-9f81d84dc505.html
>Russia gate
>anti-white blog
you're retarded if you listen to these people

At first I was like:
>NOOO they aren't shills! Prove it!
Then I was like:
>Ok but like, I'm totally fine with shilling for countries that hate me and wage wars on my racial brothers as long as I get some bucks and a weekly podcast out of it
And you stupid faggots wonder why everyone hate you now...

Attached: 16525898548965.png (1273x1015, 981.43K)

>do you even read sperg?

Attached: 1652827822035.png (955x1028, 66.64K)

What's the actual link between Dugin and Bausman? The similarity to Dugin being a patron of the Greek movement? Why exactly is this a bad thing? The alleged plan is to destabilize the US. Not ZOG, because Russia is ZOG, too, right? Am I following your worldview correctly? Well, fine. Why shouldn't anyone serious about their activism be pragmatic about patronage? It's not like normies are going to help.

Attached: 1639014391017.jpg (782x1017, 103.71K)

Truth > Money
Anyone that doesn't recognize this is no friend of mine

how jew controlled is Russia now though, nearly all of global jewry turned against Russia. They have to be really suspicious of the ones that are left

Read the whole thing instead of just looking at pictures. I know I'm asking a lot from a TRS paypig but still.
>muh Russia gate
>muh anti White
Should be easy to disprove it then right?
lancasteronline.com/news/politics/who-s-charles-bausman-a-closer-look-at-the-pro-putin-blogger-who-moved-to/article_3e58ac06-38e5-11ec-a7fb-337af43c5a89.html

Also, Thuletide is not anti White.
Don't worry, it took me some time to process it all when I first learned about all this.

Attached: Bausman_vs_Striker_Website.png (1919x1007, 1.28M)

The fact they loathe their audience and keep up on edrama means they aren't serious

Bouba

I'd be interested in knowing how many people in the audience were in on it and how many were actually taken in.

I notice two, no, three different memeflags trying but failing to agitate whites against NJP.

As the guys said on a recent show, nobody ever criticizes them for their actual positions or anything they have actually said or done. The only criticisms aimed at them are made up shit or exaggerations taken to an extreme that is only possible through either being a shill or being nonfunctional skitzo, or low-effort cartoons.

Anyone who's awake can tell when anti-white shit is getting peddled. I only listen to the free shit occasionally, what has TRS done that proves their narrative is compromised by muh Putin? So they took money from a source intending to stir up unrest in the states. Mission accomplished? Where's the part where Mike Enoch says we should submit to the Slavic jews or whatever you're claiming

Also, it's a shame they are not taking in any money from the goyim.

>What's the actual link between Dugin and Bausman?
Watch the video I linked.
>Why shouldn't anyone serious about their activism be pragmatic about patronage?
That essentially makes you a shill dumbass. They now go as far as completely ignoring the JQ when it relates to Russia and China. If you don't see how that makes someone compromised then I don't what to tell you.
You're clearly not ok with being called a shill anyway since you're here arguing with me.

Attached: 16587985462559.jpg (939x757, 240.04K)

I'm sorry elaborate?

Do you think that it's a coincidence that these groups that take money from the Kremlin also shill for Russia?

>nobody ever criticizes them for their actual positions or anything they have actually said or done.
LOL
That's all this thread is you gaslighting faggot.

Buy an advert

>Also, Thuletide is not anti White.
Yes he is. He always spergs out about any engaging in any kind of pro-white politics. He has only talked positively about thedailystormer, which is fucking retarded. How can you be a white nationalist if you hate white women? This is the kind of shit thueltide promotes, the articles about race are there to give him an inn with white nationalist to create hostility an paranoia against people engaging in pro-white politics.

That kind of shit might work on BANG but here anyone can go to his blog and see that you're just spreading lies. But go ahead and keep moving the goal post faggot.

richard spencer impressed mike enoch with his bought npi credentials so mike enoch followed him around for a while while he did retard shit. he hasn't been relevant since

Glownigger

You're still attacking pro-white groups, and giving no alternatives. You lean on the work of anti-white groups, it is not trustworthy nor do they or have good intentions for white people

I'll pretend to like Russia all day if they provide logistical support for the balkanization. I don't fucking care about the restoration of the iron curtain, and I am of the opinion that any ethnicity that promotes a homogenous society and unified ethnostate can be an ally. Besides, the more you look into Ukraine, the more is looks like one side is more ZOG than the other. But, regardless, I don't know what the NJP has done or said that is obviously Russian shilling, and none of you shills can seem to show me either.

>You're still attacking pro-white groups
Which pro White group have I attacked?
NJP? Those faggots aren't pro White. They're pro America. They would cheer on the destruction of your country if it meant they could watch nigger ball with slightly less gay ads on TV which bbbased Putin won't make happen anyway since it's all delusions from shills and larping faggots.

Literally what Azov did in Ukraine yet every retard attacks them for taking funding from whoever would give it.

Coming from somebody who discovered Thultide a couple minutes ago from this thread:
He seems to be ok with Patriot Front (albeit slightly critical when it comes to their methods)
He's forwarded messages from Vincent James, who seems to have a community/group around him

But that doesn't matter. Because even if he didn't endorse any other groups there's still the alternative of being your own person and not attaching yourself to an existing organization, or better yet, starting our own.

How does edrama save the white race?

>NJP isn't pro white
>Is pro America
But what if I have heard what their party speakers have said and I know you're full of shit?

Attached: FN0epN2VEAICrcZ.jpg (543x485, 91.96K)