"DEAD INTERNET"

Do you think Elon's and Twitter's battle will shine some light on the "Dead Internet Theory"?
It was said that as much as 20% of Twitter's users are bots.

Quick run down of DEAD INTERNET THEORY as I understand it
>Internet isn't "dead" but is becoming heavily comprised by bots and AI, instead of humans
>This is for Swaying public opinion from everything to politics to products and services
>bots are used to pump up websites ad fees or dupe investors, because the data is showing how many unique users a website has.
>Even more sinister, is they use it astroturf websites, block or frustrate a user-base, and make it impossible to have discussions. This is a type of social engineering.

Attached: pizza1.jpg (600x831, 87.9K)

That's an advanced website

The phrase you are looking for is Concensus Hacking. They been at it a LONG time, but recently (15years or so) leaned into data analytics and colecting everything.
It's pure manipulation.

What's even worse, is some people are such NPCs they start to mimic the bots AND THEY DO IT FOR FREE.

I think it's too important to gain traction in the media and in social circles. Kikes would lose a lot of control if it were exposed, so it won't be. Give it two weeks and it will all be forgotten about.

That's what i fear or they'll spin it as "Elon is being a piss baby and backing out of the deal!"

Search about a github repository data mining astroturfing against Amber Heard.

internet died already, newfag.

Attached: the roots.jpg (1139x2900, 677.43K)

i'm not that old on Any Forums, but i sure miss t he internet of early youtube and flash games and forums,the fucking modern net is filled with brainwashed zoomies of thins of themselves as hot shit..

>modern net is filled with brainwashed zoomies
internet on cell phones was a mistake

Albino Black Sheep

checks out

The internet is already dead.

The internet of the past was based on a lot of different people who had their own little websites that were mostly static and were just a small part of the internet.

Now, we have one massive internet with one website. It's called Google. And Google is a huge company. And they own everything. And they're not even hiding it.

It's the end of the internet as we know it.

I miss text-only browsing.

Attached: lynx.png (640x400, 7.37K)

I wasn't ready for these feels. Takes me back to 1995 browsing in my school's computer lab.

I’ll let you in on a secret, /pol is just 3 guys and 100,000 bots.

I can't even find the site that used to host the archive of all the links on the internet. It's not on Google or Yahoo, I just tried searching.

It's the future, but I can't see it happening.

No. It will prove that the left has been using bots for nefarious purposes.

Where’s astalavista on that pic. Great skiddy tools and warez site

this is the most accurate post on the board right now

shittiest fast food place near me
>4.5 stars on google reviews
Shittiest chinese knockoff product on Amazon
>4.5 stars
Barely functional game on steam
>rated very positive
I'm not so sure it's bots as much as people being paid or receiving products for free, but in any case online reviews have been rendered useless in the current year

/k/ here has tripled its post count, and 100% of it is r\liberalswithguns slava ukraini! horseshit that couldnt be less in-tune with actual 'Any Forums' sentiment if it tried

This pic is already outdated.
tumblr is no more, but we have twitch, onlyfans and tiktok.
I don't even see instagram on the list.

also no discord.

I think there needs to be a new section about NPCs.

what do you think the results of this manipulation has been?

The result is a massive shilling operation, to keep people in line and in their place.

They've been doing this for years.

Oh. That must only be happening on your shard. Cool.