This nigga wants to ax y’all racist a question

I'm a middle-aged Black father. I want to ask White teen males this question
cnn.com/2022/05/17/opinions/buffalo-shooting-letter-to-white-male-teens-magee/index.html

Attached: 2064A510-B933-4BFE-A93F-E730369599D2.jpg (460x259, 15.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive(dot)ph/LB8qA
rumble.com/vq1l4w-the-color-of-joy.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nigger

what's the question? I ain't giving CNN any fucking clicks

I want to ask a question. Why are you a nigger?

> click my cnn article
no

This. Just lay out the question.

Tongue my ass nigger

No, you will never be human. You will always be the missing link.

Every institution in this country is against Whites and this privileged nigger has the gall to ask us questions? He’s part of the problem. If you don’t want more Buffalo style events, then stop trying to genocide White people.

The more important question is why are the majority of gun violence related deaths attributed to blacks yet is never discussed? They also commit the majority of the mass shootings that also never get reported on.

>I am capable of empathy. I can imagine that you may well sometimes feel angry, lonely or anxious. That's normal -- we live in a scary world. You've grown up hearing about the threats of economic instability, climate change and terrorism. You've seen our politicians and perhaps your own community grow ever more polarized, with all sides demonizing each other. You likely live on the front line of social media's relentless onslaught on truth and kindness. You, as have we all, just lived through the worst public health crisis in a century and may well have lost loved ones to Covid-19.
Piece of shit. The destruction of white people has been occurring and openly bragged about before covid and Trump. At the very least since the 90s and the illegal immigration boom whites have been the targets of genocide.

You're welcome.

archive(dot)ph/LB8qA

Attached: screencapture-archive-ph-LB8qA-2022-05-18-21_38_03.png (1022x4150, 1.01M)

> Meanwhile, many of the social norms your grandparents almost certainly felt bound by are being swept away -- this can be destabilizing, perhaps even intimidating -- but it is also a great gift for young men of your generation. After all, it is no longer taboo in large swathes of American society to question and be open about your sexuality. And, if you choose well, your partner or spouse will value your mental health over your ability to always appear brave and strong.
Seriously? This is what he wants to talk about? You can be gay now dude haha.

“ what are you going to do with all of that luck?”
White male privilege

> Because you are male, you were born a winner of the patriarchal jackpot. You are more likely to rise to the top of the career ladder and will be better paid on your way up. The state will not attempt to dictate what you can and cannot do with your own body. On top of that, because you are White, and you live in a country that is structurally racist, you enjoy the huge privilege your skin color gives you.
Alright this nigger is not serious

DO NOT GIVE CNN ANY VIEWS

Check this

Attached: 1478292659459.jpg (785x757, 57.08K)

This nigga wants to know what you’re going to do with all this luck, Any Forums

Attached: 2628F092-028D-487B-915D-CF649E91E48A.jpg (750x1624, 496.56K)

Why is this negro not shining shoes

Attached: CA34FEEB-DA4C-4D38-A764-8E759999F02E.jpg (2333x3144, 1.92M)

>I'm a middle-aged Black father.
Shouldn't he be getting smokes

>hey, white privileged males who are violent, racist, and irredeemable monsters
>you don’t know what it means to be stigmatized or marginalized
>now tell me how you feel whitey
I can’t imagine the bubble of intellectual fart sniffing and circle jerking this fucking dipshit lives in.

>agitprop
propaganda discarded. when are niggers going to stop being violent retards?

Per capita crackers have more mass shootings. Where the fuck do you inbred fucks get your info. Instead of watching NBC n fondling your fucking daughters and sisters open a book you fucking pussy

Kek you are glorious user.

the answer is nigger

rumble.com/vq1l4w-the-color-of-joy.html

Attached: 5B1087A1-F1AA-40F9-AAD9-133331A156AE.gif (320x308, 3.92M)

>Takes half the page to ask his question
>Whachu finna do wit yous privilege, white boi?

I'll go ahead and take this shitpost as an opportunity to remind everyone.
Everyone forgot it when a feral mooncricket ran over a bunch of White grannies and children in Waukesha and the US government refused to acknowledge that it was a racially-motivated attack.
I knew that when the US government refused to acknowledge that motivation for the terrorist attack was racial there would be a reprisal.

Attached: waukesha attacck.webm (592x1280, 1.03M)

ok
I tried to read it.
Got about a third of the way through but had to stop.
What a load of tripe.
This nigger and his embrace of the woke bullshit they are trying to pass off as reality actually justifies the actions of the Buffalo shooter and makes the case to include himself in the next one.

>social justice scholar
stopped reading. pic related was written in the year 2000 and hasn't been disproved.

as for what we're going to do, we're going to do exactly the same thing you are: considering our own self-interest.

Attached: Guardian Last Days of a White World.png (1232x3363, 1.72M)

Propaganda discarded when are crackers going to stop shooting up schools?

Yeah nah you're a lying shill.

Attached: 1652709070120.jpg (1050x2019, 465.15K)