U.S...

U.S. NATIONAL HIGHWAY TRAFFIC SAFETY ADMINISTRATION OPENS MURDER INVESTIGATION OF ELON MUST FOR CRASH INVOLVING TESLA AUTOPILOT.

Attached: Capture.png (642x454, 47.38K)

yawn

The craziest part is all the simulations that show a full automated environment would lead to a 98% reduction of fatal accident

Not politically motivated at all, of course.

murder isn't mentioned once you fat kike

you know what else is crazy? a hacker could take full control of your vehicle and murder you from thousands of miles away
haha i love technology

This is why I don't fuck with modern plastic computer cars.

heres an idea, how about stop murdering people if you dont want to be held to account?

you don't know what you're talking about, Tesla doesn't have autopilot, in fact, they tell you never to take your hands off the wheel and keep eyes on road

if you think your car can drive itself you're the traffic safety hazard, not the car

Attached: 1__duck.jpg (800x553, 429.7K)

it's because he's been talking shit about biden, every fed agency is just an extension of the DNC

The Clinton campaign (CIA) has evolved, you will shoot your self two times in the back of the head after they peel everything you have ever made away from you

Attached: depressed.jpg (816x1088, 90.54K)

Retard chose wrong, he actually sides with the zionist instead of the jesuits.
Wonder where netanyahu is? he lost power to gays, arabs and conservative party alliances in israel lol.

Pro Israel members all replaced by biden according to trump.

>california does something retarded
imagine my shock

Yeah, in the simulation…

are you sure? lmao

Can they investigate the drivers license is too easily attained by idiots that keep running into each other issue? Over the last couple of years on average I've seen crazier shit on a daily basis than combined over the previous 10 years combined.

Musk's hands are clean since Tesla mandates that all drivers have their hands on the wheel when self driving is used.

Are we talking about Elon or blacks?

>dead californians
are they investigating if they should give elon a major award or something?

>a hacker could
nah, I could. Im literally a retarded nigger and all you need is a pinapple and a bash bunny

Why did the nhtsa approved the autopilot in the first time?