Be conservative

>be conservative
>get mad when told "hey, maybe we can save oil and get healthier by cycling!
fat lazy fucks

Attached: dta2gtjpf4091.jpg (1080x2400, 201.38K)

Cycling is not feasible anywhere but in the large cities

>speed cameras
just what everyone always asked for

It's almost like they want to move the population into large cities where they can be closely monitored with little private space to do anything.

How about I convert a wood boiler into a steam power plant and use tires to create the heat?

how about you cycle 10+ miles in -20F winter temperatures twice a day for a month faggot

Sorry, doesn't meet safety and environmental standards.

Attached: 1630808506241.jpg (1024x1024, 83.37K)

What? It's easier anywhere except in the large cities. You have to deal with population density (people jaywalking out of nowhere because they can't see a bike coming before they cross) and cars looking to run you over because they can't spare the tailgating nonsense even with cyclists.

The eternal nigger requires more bicycles to steal

>DUDE LOL JUST BIKE 20 MILES TO THE STORE

most roads in small american towns weren't built with bikes in mind especially those in the woods where you're likely to get hit by some fag going 70 in a 35 zone and it's a miracle he hit you before ever hitting a deer

>20 MILES TO THE STORE
20 miles? What civilisation in the Western world lives 20 miles away from a store?

>they want to move everyone to cities
Interesting plan
>push work from home into the mainstream with pandemic restrictions
>yuppies move to the country since there was nothing to do in the city for 12-15 months, so thr downsides of urban life were all at the forefront of thought
>yuppies get a taste of owning property and land
>continue the wfh paradim with lingering restrictions and threats of le new waves
>former yuppies now firmly entrenched in the countryside
>have the items and hobbies to match
>have political attitudes shifting to match their economic reality
Man, who knew that trying to create urban concentrarion would begin with thorough public exposure of all the shit aspects of cities.

oh look it's another "america is big, remember" episode
your foggy little island is about a third of the landmass as one of our fifty states

>fat lazy fucks
Ah yes, just like all the 300lb young and healthy liberals that died from COVID. Creating bike lanes isn’t a solution, not having the closest shop be 5+ miles away is a start

I will run cyclist over in my truck

that takes like an hour and forty minutes. if you can't bike for that long I'm gonna assume you're obese.

>corner shop in walking distance
>various undesriables now prowl your neighbourhood because now they have a pretext for being thee.
Someone who is a urbanfag and knows nothing different cant possibly get it

It would be great if not for the fact that 90% of the US is suburbs getting anywhere would take hours

the problem with stuff like that is, where the financing comes from. cyclists dont pay taxes with their vehicles, yet require infrastructure.
t. cyclist abusing the system

I would actually support this but I'm sure it will just be in nigger neighborhoods

As long as you have good gear it's fine.

>T cycle commute

Me?

Attached: 4D15FFDC-8D14-4924-B137-F0F752C52D02.png (750x1334, 1.72M)

Nah mate you're having a fucking laugh. 20 miles? If you live 20 miles away from a store, then you're probably going to look for other alternatives regardless whether you have a car or not.
If you have a car, you'd probably run out of fuel going back and forth to the store on one trip alone if we're talking 20 miles.
A civilisation that's 20 miles away from a store is probably more reliant on growing foods rather than relying on store supplies.

Which is the point of the suburb. To keep criminals away by sheer distance and effort of getting there, and keep the neighbourhood safe by means of removing any pretext for anyone but residents being there.

You WILL carry all of your groceries on a bike!
You WILL NOT EVER SAY ANYTHING BAD ABOUT THAT

Biking is recreational, it should not be demanding your time to live. If I can save an hour by running over someone who wants to waste my time over their weathercult, I will.

>~80km will wipe your tank
Kek tell me how you dont own a car without telling me that you dont own a car

>biking to the grocery store
>fuck, where do I put 200lbs worth of food so I don’t have to ride a bike 9 hours a day just to get three square meals

Man you gotta get a new monitor or some reading glasses, you keep accidentally posting these bike threads on Any Forums when you're looking for .

it's not for most people which is what some fags are trying to push. Also it's dependent on how well the locals plow

In their dystopian "utopia", a weekly shopping run would be considered borderline extremist prepping. They expect you to stop by the store daily to pick up the 3-4 items thay can fit in your cargo basket.

The kind where people don't want to live within 5 feet of niggers. Outside the cities we are very spaced out. I know plenty of people that are 10+ miles from the nearest neighbor, let alone a store.

You have to be 18 to post here you dumb child bong

>What is Agenda 22? (even though its been out for a decade)

Is 5 billion even gonna be enough for a single city like Washington DC?

Attached: 1641416447031.png (645x773, 66.74K)

I will never understand why m-muh independence, m-muh rights crowd gets angry at bike infrastructure (outside us, too)

>10 miles
Still too close. How are they even supposed to practice with their artillery on their propert?

>i need to bike everywhere
why are white niggers like this?

cycling is for faggots

I like cycling. Fuck all you fat assholes.

Because anything that becomes normalized becomes mandatory in 10 years now, retard

>They expect you to stop by the store daily to pick up the 3-4 items
urbanites are such scum

You have plenty of grocery stores on your journey what's so special about food lion?
Most cars can't run that long without refilling on 40 miles altogether.
oh.

I am a busy person. Do you expect me to spend an extra hour or more just to make a trip? Biking is fine if you don't have anywhere to be, but pretending that an hour bike ride and a ten minute car ride are the same is laughable

>Most cars can't run that long without refilling on 40 miles altogether.
Most cars have more than 2 gallons in their tank.

The problem with bike lanes is they cost way more money than they should, the remove space from already clogged roads, and bike fags don't actually use them. And very few people actually bike to get around here. Most bikes on the road are retired boomers in tights riding during rush because they get off on being in people's way.

you're a disingenuous retard and i hope you get gallagher'd by a box truck.

Attached: bus fun.webm (640x352, 2.89M)