Is Elon Musk another Trump?

Is Elon just another fake-populist billionaire?

Attached: amber-elon.jpg (2000x1964, 1.47M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=umNSEBc5pBg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yup

youtube.com/watch?v=umNSEBc5pBg

don't care. he makes the jews seethe and that's all that matters

yes. fpbp

Attached: 1652815216965.jpg (1600x900, 595.95K)

he's an aspie
so is trump
so am i
together, we're the ass burgers

>that's all that matters
Its over

Attached: pearl-jam-do-the-evolution.gif (450x342, 2.32M)

Probably, but if he buys Twitter and unfucks he'll have done more than Trump did for White people during his entire presidency.

Everyone who shorted tesla is making bank now. Its 41% down compared to start of this year

Don't trust the faggot, if he hasn't gotten off'd yet he must be working with globalist faggots

When a guy has that much money probably have voltors over him telling him how GREAT is every word he says. So probably due to that,Elon Musk likes a lot hearing what Elon Musk wants to say on every topic.
Hellow Musk, i know you browse here, user here. I have made 20% benefit in a month trading criptos,can show,some other times like 10 to 20% in from 2 to 4 months,problem is i dont have big capital to invest. You probably can trace me,get in touch with me. V.

He keeps going on about the myth of manmade global warming, so yeah he's a total fake.

Methane and Co2 objectively create a warming effect in lab experiments. Co2 additions could actually cause reforestation, but methane absolutely and definitely creates warming.

LEAST FAVORITE THINGS ABOUT ELON MUSK:
>Space technology. I hate technology
>Electric cars. I prefer big oil, for efficiency
>Brain chips. Again, I hate technology
>Twitter free speech. I am threatened by free speech

*10% is the minimal i chase, you dont need me helping me win money even if you win money with the deal,as you have enough money. But im loyal as a God or wolf,i value a lot loyalty. So i'd always remember the guy who helped me made that 10 to 20 with like 20k, even if you get X % of the benefit,whatever.

I bet his knees are more bruised and scuffed up than hers are. You just can't see them because of the pants.

Just wait until Elon gets shot in the head by some nut job, then he'll show his true colors.

I saw the experiment about CO2, it’s 400 particles for every 1000000 in real life, but the Nosebergs kept shoving an insane quantity of it during their test.
Methane emissions are easy to control (it’s a free fuel) and it even gets degraded in the upper atmosphere.

But once a homosexual jew declared it’s time to panic about something, nothing can stop the retardedBerg collective.

No, he's an actor, as evidenced by the amount of shilling here. You really need to be less obvious.

Elon doesn't have Trump's autistic charmisa, he wouldn't be able to create a cult around himself like Trump did

Trump is far from a billionaire and Elon is still a classic liberal. The issue is the left over the past 5 years or so have collectively lost it. If the left fails to disband from the woke faggots, then political winds are going to change for a generation. Imagine being a boomer shitlib like Biden and putting up with "pregnant men" and not even calling out their shit.

>Co2 objectively create a warming effect in lab experiments.
Show me a repeatable experiment where this is the case. Keep in mind that pumping any gas into an enclosed space increases heat as the pressure rises, so watching Bill Nye do an experiment on Youtube twice isn't repeating the experiment.

A gay actor and has 7 kid actors