The voices in my head tell me we're all gonna die soon

Putin will start WW3, the true war to end all wars. Most of europe will be devastated. Those few survivors won't live for long because nothing will grow in Europe for years. Africans will populate Europe after the devastation. Europe will once again be a continent in constant war between kings.

Say your prayers.

Attached: imagen_2022-05-18_212112592.png (275x183, 80.13K)

no regrets

Don't care as long as kikes and mutts die. It would be worth it.

radiation fallout disappears after two weeks.

Nah, probly not.

The Great Vacation

Attached: 1638226928701.gif (230x158, 583.19K)

Hurry the fuck up before I fucking lose it completely

I don't know but yes, if it happens it will be the European goyim dying. Is that what you guys call white genocide? Why do so many of you want it to happen

I left Europe knowing this

I don't want to die

>Africans will populate Europe after the devastation. Europe will once again be a continent in constant war between kings.
thats some new kind of we wuz kangz

I also had a vision about this, but it wasn't fire, it was water, it somehow overthrew the beaches and the towns, consuming all things in its path. This was when I was in the UK but I've had visions of the same happening in Brazil, somehow these two countries are connected.

It depends. If you're downwind of a major city that's hit with 15 nukes, you're going to be in a basement for about 3 months or dead from radiation sickness within a week. If you're still alive after a week from the last bomb detonation, your shelter is good enough. Unless you have a Geiger counter, you never really know.

bla bla bla the bear will leave its cave.

No one will nuke the blessed Spain. The women are too unique and beautiful. It would be a detriment to future generations of humans.

>few survivors won't live for long because nothing will grow in Europe
>Africans will populate Europe after the devastation
I mean, niggers are dumb but I don't think they're that dumb.On second thought niggers would be that dumb. What else do the "voices" say? Anything specific?

>Why do so many of you want it to happen
It's more that I want the world to die.

You dont need to be nuked to die as a consequence of nukes. Starvation is the real long term killer in that scenario.

Can't wait.

It is called the double cataclysm. The northern hemisphere is tried in fire, the southern in water. I first read about it in Fulcanelli's "Mystery of the Cathedrals" (last chapter on the Hendaye Cross"). He went into more detail in Dwellings of the Philosophers. Basically there are occult monuments dotted in France but elsewhere that go into detail about the day of judgement.

naaaah i don't think so.
i mean, sure it is a possibility, but why would the kikes destroy their planet?
i mean, they technically already own pretty much everything.
sure, quite useful option in case the inflation doesn't exterminate whites efficient enough tho...

>inb4 b-but Putin is against globohomo

Attached: 69da4fe05ecdc9b7c6d3cb902cbb1cb96cd5749b43ec8f068e312f544cf05cb4.png (1000x871, 407.9K)

>read OP
>imagine that the mass destruction actually happens and everyone dies
>not bothered by it
>notice just how bad your life has to be to have that kind of reaction
>realize the demoralization process is complete
I never imagined I'd be at such a low point

Attached: 1642891304853-1.gif (642x414, 3.35M)

I meant nothing would grow for several years, more as a consequence of massive dust clouds that won't allow the sunlight to reach the crops, rather than the radiation itself. But eventually life will grow again, perhaps with massive mutations on the irradiated areas. Take chernobyl as an example.

>Africans will populate Europe after the devastation. Europe will once again be a continent in constant war between kings.

This is why I know you are a larp. Once western society dies, so does humanity. There will be no other great civilization.

Attached: 1644242010945.jpg (848x932, 241.98K)

>Africans will populate Europe
Africans can't even feed themselves
If we die off the first thing that happens is mass die offs in Africa as 80% of their population starve to death and slaughter each other

I'm sure romans thought the same about their own world order