90% of us will be dead by 2030

Attached: bizfrog391.jpg (976x850, 62.13K)

God I hope so.

Attached: 1652090282793.jpg (474x484, 54.93K)

I'm part of the 10% who live.

AMA

Huge if true

Attached: kek.png (225x225, 7.14K)

I was trying to explain to my brother, who has a PhD in math, that the vaccine gives you aids by weakening your immune system
>that’s not aids
I don’t understand how people that can be smart can be so fucking stupid at the same time. He thinks it’s not aids because it’s not caused by hiv.

There’s three paths for the USA.

>The Great Reset fails, whites attempt to secede peacefully from nonwhites but nonwhites don’t allow them to since they’re leeches that need whites to survive. There will be a civil war that turns into a race war after the white cucks are betrayed by their nonwhite comrades. Most nonwhites die from crumbling infrastructure, water going to the Southwest will be cut off. Whites then reclaim everything and more.

>The Great Reset is successful, Jews import niggers from Africa to replace Latinx since their birth rate is now collapsing. The USA becomes Neo Brazil. Whites become extinct and darkskins are enslaved by the sino-kike elite until AI is advanced enough for them to transfer their consciousness into a synthetic body. The dark skinned slaves will then be culled.

>The Great Reset fails and blacks aren’t imported. Whites don’t secede and absorb the Latinx population over time turning into a Castizo nation with a ruling white minority. Our Castizos would be of better stock than the ones in South America (Germanic and Anglo instead of Semite and Med).

"And that's a good thing!"

How did you manage to survive?

So there is a chance that Any Forums may finally improve in quality?

All i want to do is survive the initial chaos of the collapse, a year or so. just to say i did.
after that... ill eat a bullet.

Better than the alternative

Attached: 1652251779644.jpg (750x747, 99.96K)

I can't wait.

Attached: society.jpg (690x800, 115.65K)

I hope the remaining 10% will do their duty as survivors to shitpost endlessly in the darkest hour of 4chin

Attached: 98412301354.gif (498x498, 2.78M)

My parents are rich

Girdle your loins, Themistocles saw a great victory and instead of merrymaking decided to train every single day twice as intensely - for he knew Victory invites war. We are looking at defeat, we should all prepare continuously for the coming age

personally I would go as high as 99,9%. the jews are too kind.

>once you’re here, you’re here forever

Attached: 6F3F9BCE-1085-460C-8826-7EDB4D3CF463.gif (832x868, 1.19M)

>flag
Maybe if ur from Alaska

No it will be like Venezuela, rigged elections that are basically a dictatorship. Flooding of brown people in, total collapse of the economy, starvation, civil war. Then the chinese bugs will be activated and over take the US. Then it WILL be communist hellhole ruled by the jews. They'll kill off or starve off most everyone, just keeping alive the minimum number of slaves to produce/farm things for the ruling class.

No shit Sherlock.

Attached: B15667FF-91C0-41E6-9AE1-BDE5CB0E10DB.jpg (1024x1019, 219.78K)

how rich we talking? I'm upper middle class, am I good??

My clients will be pissed. I have 10 years of work lined up. How will they cope?

no, just vaxxers who deserve it

they don't give phds to smart people they give them to lickspittles. all phds must acknowledge that this guy is a peer

Attached: 1616985104315m.jpg (1022x1024, 126.52K)

I mean , realistically if the way I am feeling continues I might be dead sooner

You mean I have 8 years of this shit left... FUCK.

im hoping for that.
i hate other people so fucking much. braindead retards waddling around inconveniencing everyone else.

>90% of this board are bots.
>anons never die. they keep shitposting from hell.
>if you believe the great reset is going swimmingly, you are worse than any npc.

I don't think 90% of people took the vaccine but it's still a lot.