I hate italians with all the fibers of my being: a mephitic flock of disabled pathetic coward fat ugly swarthy...

I hate italians with all the fibers of my being: a mephitic flock of disabled pathetic coward fat ugly swarthy uninspired mongoloids with a lexicon under 100 words living like niggers

Attached: Noise_2.jpg (2049x3543, 749.06K)

No you

Based

I love Italians, they are my brothers.

Attached: E35090F4-60F2-44DA-A13F-5E797BCEC25B.jpg (600x416, 63.02K)

They are pretty OK; as long as you aren't allied with them.

EGGPLANT.

Attached: B7D52F83-D5DE-49CE-989D-003A28610F63.jpg (640x384, 26.33K)

Attached: mednigger.jpg (1000x1000, 226.69K)

Cool, now get out of this country.

Kek, love you too brother

Looks like angry joe, faggot should have stayed out of politics

as a Juventus fan i only dislike inter/napoli/viola fans in italy, these people are aids, so many encounters going to away games and interacting with these criminals

Are you lambrenedettoxvi?

Off yourself gobbo

>t. Somalian fresh off the boat
vattene, moolie

Italians unless high class are insufferable

Luigi is based.

Attached: nintchdbpict0000004156161.jpg (3000x2000, 1M)

sucks to live in Napoli faggot, if you don't like it you can just move up to your precious Lega

italians are basically mexicans

Is that what modern italians look like now? thank god my family left 120 years ago and only bred with other italians

Attached: 1632179521124.jpg (854x758, 164.87K)

>living like niggers
would I be wrong to say that this is probably the part you hate the most ?

More or less

Attached: file.jpg (600x600, 53.78K)

Not Italian, but you have to understand their mentality. They’re very jealous and bitter people. Their country suffered major setbacks after getting their asses handed to them in WW2, their nation was in ruins after this and they were extremely poor and poverty fuelled, and so since then they’ve always been in the shadow of the other bigger and more influential western nations, like France, the UK and even their former allies the Germans. Not to mention the increasing influence of America and other nations of the world. Italy just became irrelevant. Even today they have slums in Italy still that are full of extreme poverty.

So after this, all they had left of influence was their food. It was the only thing they had left to be prideful of and so they can’t stand to see other nations take what they see as theirs and change it or make it better. They’re hanging into their last shred of dignity and relevance by playing ignorant, shouting and screaming if someone dares to cook “their” food. Of course the reality being it isn’t their food anymore and that Italian food in Italy has gone backwards, suffering from their years of poverty and that the evolution of their food has continued in much richer nations, America for instance has way better Italian food nowadays than Italy. You can also find better Italian food in France, which is the thing they hate the most. The fact that French food became the dominant force in gastronomy really gets to them. It’s sad, but that’s how it is.

Attached: moorish shitalianj.jpg (913x624, 201.4K)

Truth
But telling this openly provokes too much of a butthurt just like "liberation day" 25 aprile