If a girl likes you, she wil approach you

Is this a bluepilled lie made by feminists and white knights, or a brutal confirmation of the most exaggerated blackpill talking points? If a 20something guy, healthy, well groomed and with head full of hair still get ZERO attention from girls we can then safely say that yes, women are indeed all going for 0,5% of the men and the incels are right.

Attached: [ LeakedBB.com_Repost_16 ].jpg (1536x2048, 348.51K)

It's true though some will but the majority of women want to be pursued and won't initiate
I have had girls come to me and ask for my number but the majority are too scared

Women go for the top 20% of guys only in dating websites. It’s different in real life.

No. They won't approach you most of the time. Had one GF where that was the case, but she was pretty much a nutjob and had the highest body count by far.

No it's true I was making out with a hot milf last weekend.

go back to your incel site, u ugly loser

It's just evolutionary psychology. Humans are just hairless monkeys and simple animals, this applies to them as well.

Males are expendable, one male can impregnate 10,000 females. Each male seeks to spread his seed.

A woman cannot give birth to children for 10,000 men, but a maximum of one child in 9 months. Women are drawn to take the best semen (10-20% of the best men).

In society, of course, this is leveled by "betabacking", but a significant part of men are still consumables.

Simple biology, so in all nature

idk, i would fuck her as is.
but i would not want to get her pregnant and get stuck with that.. i would spend a great deal of time inbetween her legs though.

i just read too much fat people hate...
actually i hate her.

If you're being approached by women in public you're either ridiculously good looking, rich, or famous. Or the woman is extra insane. Any other scenarios are minuscule outliers.

This. They will be most like to be approached first so they kind of try to drop hints.

Sauce?

It’s 100% true.
I work in a restaurant and whether it’s the gamble staff going full retard for some guy or a male waiter getting numbers the woman will always make an effort if she likes you.
I don’t even bother approaching women anymore because I know that when they like you they do 100% of the work so why bother

When I was around 17 at the Aladdin's Castle arcade some chick came up and grabbed my butt while I was playing Tekken something. We made out in a corridor and later in bed that's how I lost my virginity. Some girls do initiate. =)

I think girls can be shy too, but tend to give off hints that they like you, they might show certain body language and stare at you but in the vast majority of cases won't take the direct approach a guy might, just show that they are open to conversation to encourage the the guy to initiate.
If you are an autismo like me though you might not notice those subtle hints even if you know they exist.

>betabacking

betabuxxing, fix

Gamble = female. Fucking phone

They will send very strong signals, but won't actually explicitly ask for a date. Women are naturally sort of like soiyim beta males who are terrified of rejection. But they will do everything they can to get the Chad to pull the trigger.
If they are drunk they may take the male role and ask a dude out.

yeah, a girl used to always call me nonstop.
now i have to call her. for past few days.
that's how i know its over and am now in the move on phase.
the fact she doesnt call, and her phone is almost always dead, is all i need to know its over and she like someone else.

even if she tells me she loves me everyday i knows its bullshit now.
also she stopped calling me babe.

approchach, no. but if both of you are in the same social circle tlshr WILL make moves.
>wanna grab a ber?
>what are you doing this evening?
>*touches you by "" accident""*
>touches you very clearly not by accident
>laughs obnoxiously at your jokes
etc etc. Im 188cm tho and I have a decent job, so maybe it helps

Americans will consider this too thin

>they will say she needs a cheeseburger

If a woman is not completely ignoring you or actively spewing hostility that means she likes you. If she asks directions or about the weather it's because she likes you. Even if she actually needs directions she will ask the most attractive guy she can find. Asking a cute guy directions present a possibility for her, asking an ugly guy only opens her to getting hit on and needing to reject you. Females are non confrontational by nature and will just avoid that conflict and refuse to associate with any ugly males at all costs. Even just to ask the time.

Poor girl is wasting away. She could use a burger or two.

This isn't a deliberate falsehood, it's just that for most women "approaching men" means placing themselves in his vicinity and waiting for him to make contact. For the few that will initiate contact themselves, it's an extension of the same strategy: giving him chances to express interest in her, rather then doing it herself.

The other part of this is that women (men too, desu) tend to think they deserve "better" partners then they can actually realistically achieve, so the combination of the subtlety of their "approach" and the fact that they guy they're approaching probably has other options means they often go unnoticed.

Time to start texting her friends to hang out.

She has belly camel toe

Good analysis Sir. Woman are like betamales.