Controlled opposition

Daily reminder all elections are rigged on all sides.

All votes need to be made public

Attached: 249A887C-90C1-4E6B-A5AB-422053F5B972.jpg (1125x1364, 736.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_political_parties_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>expose every Trump voter so they can be killed :)

Was it a Ukrainian energy firm?

I want to cuck her husband and piss in her mouth

Name 1 thing dis bitch done......

You'll die tothe illegal alien you let over the border first craig

>digits of truth

Yes correct

Attached: 1605141316349.jpg (683x1024, 72.71K)

made me absolute diamonds
such a hot little piece of ass

Attached: 1632701858142.jpg (600x900, 90.48K)

>Name 1 thing dis bitch done......
She's gotten my dick hard more than once

Calling for a rule 34!

>her husband works as a toolpusher on a drilling rig and makes about what you would expect these days
OH FUCK THE NEXT WATERGATE!!! Mueller hurry!!!!

I NOTICED THAT LONG TIME AGO AND THAT'S WHY I DON'T VOTE AND DON'T BELIEVE IN ANY POLITICIAN

There's no point in voting, it's the uniparty, even if you believe that voting is legit (kek) the sides all act to empower their oligarchs and maintain the course of the nation and only engage in kayfabe/modulation of domestic populace destruction as a form of pressure release valve to keep the goy complacent.

There is no rigging.
Ask yourself: why is there many other people on the presidential ballot, but only two parties are focused on?
It's not a two party system, that's a disgusting sinister lie, there's multiple parties on the ballot, and yet 97% of the votes go to GOP or DNC.
Why is this? Do you even know the other parties? I don't, because I don't care, but I do know they are there, so why don't we know them?
Because ZOG doesn't want you to know them, and they can very easily pull the wool over your eyes, as they run the media. Every single major, and most minor, news networks focus on two parties, and the reason why they do that is because it's hell of a lot easier to manage.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_political_parties_in_the_United_States
If we picked a party that wasn't DNC or GOP, we wouldn't throw a monkey wrench in their plan, we'd blow the whole thing up.

If leftists really want to piss of me and all my fellow fox news tucker fans they would make deepfakes of her getting fucked and abused. Seriously leftists that would piss me off so please no deepfakes of her getting slapped or jerking off some dude with her feet. I do not want to see that at all.

Lauren Boobutt

Would bang, of course.

>Daily reminder all elections are rigged on all sides.

>All votes need to be made public

What a retard.

I agree, the whole election is rigged, but you are retarded if you think this will make anyone believe it.

Blockchain the vote, expose every Democrat cheater. Throw those Democrat traitors into government work camps.
Sell their labor to the lowest overseas bidder.
After three generations of this good practice, only good Americans will remain.

>All votes need to be made public

The US has never been a democracy, we've always been a constitutional republic.

>Daily reminder all elections are rigged on all sides.

Yeah, that's why the winner is always the one that the people that are actually involved in the process want to win.