I’m just so tired of it Any Forums…

I’m just so tired of it Any Forums….

Attached: 66B50A54-B11C-4638-A9E7-7FF01FD02861.jpg (717x1024, 153.06K)

Bitch-titty milk does nothing for a baby

Something something minecraft

>if we cheat nature and force a man's body to lactate, it's basic biology
Kek

Seriously, what does the milk even taste like? There's no way that can be healthy for child development

males have all the biological equipment to lactate; it's just not normally activated at any point in their life. Male lactation can me induced at any point.

We went from "gays just want to get married" to this in only ~15 years.

Imagine what the child will think when it grows up and sees this

which way is this trans?

>when
if

Also checked

Use your brain nip user

I figured it out as I was thinking after submitting. I do not like that this is a thing we have to do in the modern world

>newman-goldfarb
Every. Single. Time.

FORMULA SHORTAGE SOLVED LOL

Males have actual breast tissue that can produce milk so it's not completely ridiculous

You are safe in Japan

>There's no way that can be healthy for child development
there's nothing wrong with it. she has a team of doctors to guide her on how to do this. they've given her medication to ensure she can breastfeed her healthy baby.

i think the only problem is Any Forums seething because they want to "RETVRN" to tradition despite being on their computers all day.

what i dont get is why Any Forums is so judgmental and anti-science. i figure if it works then why not use the technology??

Attached: 1651190343830.gif (268x185, 1.43M)

Check out this groomer trying to get babies to suck his man nipples. Disgusting!

And then one day, for no reason at all, people voted hitler into power.

im an antinatalist though

Fucking disgusting these abominations need to be culled

Can you answer the fucking question, retard? There's no way male breast milk can be healthy.

Unfortunately it probably is, minus all the chemicals they have pumped in

>i figure if it works then why not use the technology??
Some of the dumbest words ever spoken. No offense, user.

i already did. her team of doctors are ensuring it's healthy.

why not though? this just makes life easier for everyone, and gets transwomen another step closer to womanhood.

i know people here are anti-trans, but i think we should get the technology so damn good it doesn't matter if they're trans because they have all the looks and functions of a woman.