He's a fucking fed

He's a fucking fed

Attached: fed nigger.jpg (470x652, 30.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/J9oEc0wCQDE?t=2616
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah but who isn't these days?

OK glowie.

Attached: musk.png (593x379, 34.11K)

It's a problem-reaction-solution game. Elon's the solution to the cancer they created.

he came to canada with $2000 and had to pay off $100k student loans,
youtu.be/J9oEc0wCQDE?t=2616

feds are criminals cunts who do not pay their fair share of taxes like elizabeth warren who only paid 8% tax last year

Ya, and?

He seems to be speaking out against glowie shit

>NOO THE DIRECTOR OF 3 LITERAL US STATE BACKED AND CONTROLLED COMPANIES I HECKING BASED AND LITERINO!!!

I think Musk spoke to malice who explained exactly how the Andrew Carnegie sculpted university Cathedral is the epicenter of human corruption

NO HES AN ACTUAL CONFIRMED JEW.... WEIRD NOW THIS MY THIRD TIME POSTING THIS OTHERS DIDNT GO THROUGH...........

Holy crap. Imagine believing this.

At best he's a wild card at worst he is a fed.

>We know he's ourguy because the jews on the TV say they don't like him and that he is our guy and not their guy.
>Just like all the other our guys I found out about on the telly.

Attached: elon musk WEF shill golem bot.jpg (678x900, 151.67K)

OP GLOWS

>he's a fed
>no you're a fed
>no you're a fed
It's all so fucking tiresome.

Attached: 1615027671135.jpg (1024x949, 127.75K)

Attached: Capture d’écran 2022-04-22 à 15.07.20.jpg (603x555, 54.81K)

Ubi is good if administered properly. The time of consolidation of wealth into the few must end.
He supports vaccines big deal? As for covid specifically he was working off the information (((they))) provided. Maybe his opinion will shift as the truth continues to come to light. Technologic trans humanism is the next natural step in our evolution and necessary if we are going to thrive long term and colonize the stars.

If he doesn't follow through with twitter it will be the biggest letdown in recent memory

FPBP. If everyone here who was accused to being a glownigger actually was the FBI payroll would surpass GDP.

of course he is part of the system and he is not to trust
fuck this government funded piece of shit

Over a year ago. Let's see what he says as more information comes to light on the truth.

>Look at my TMZ conspiracy guys!!!!!! I am so smart!!!

The vaccine becomes useless in two weeks, so they say. So why even get just One? There's something in this shit they want inside you. This fucking faggot is just a figurehead though and not the richest man you would be an idiot to believe that.

Look at the triggered elonbot. Kill yourself.

>mad shill is mad
Keep seething. Elon is going to keep posting.

Hes not the shill.

You are faggot and it's transparent.

Now that a critical number of actual posters know that the earth is flat, they stopped shilling space related stuff completely. They stopped shilling for space elevators, they stopped shilling for Elon Mars-missions, or any space travel and space colonization. lmao
Now I will predict that their ball earth model will soon make another "discovery" by "the experts". They always have to adjust their spaceballs fiction whenever we debunk one of their retarded science fiction fairy tales.
Next you will hear is this: Gravity actually does not have the same force everywhere on the globe. You see the centrifugal force is actually stronger on the equator. The globe imagination spins with the speed of sound at the equator, but it actually spins a lot slower the more you go to the northern (or southern) "sphere".
Imagine you are standing on a merry-go-around. Standing close to the center is actually quite calm because it's a slower motion for you. But when you move to the outer part of the carousel you could get a headache and feel sick because of the strong centrifugal force. It's the same on the imagined ball earth, at the equator the merry-go-around constantly spins with the speed of sound (funnily enough that doesn't affect sound waves either, probably because Gravity guards sound waves as well). In the inner part of the merry-go-around (Europe for example) it moves like half the speed of sound and has less centrifugal force. So Gravity(TM) has do be an intelligent force that COMPLETELY compensates ALL SPINNING MOTION and ALL CENTRIFUGAL FORCES that we should actually feel in ALL KINDS OF DIFFERENT VARIETIES. They never explained gravity this way, it's the same force everywhere. And all the 4-5 different spinning and orbital and corkscrewing directions that the earth is actually moving in this vacuum jewniverse, all forces are basically erased and nullified by "Gravity", just as if they were NOT EVEN THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Attached: 1644117429062.jpg (960x613, 129.6K)

Oooof. You are seething and coping HARD. Why are you so mad? I imagine life feels hard when you are so dumb, everything must confuse you. Don't worry, everyone can see how retarded you are, you can cry and scream as much as you like.

Post some more buzzwords its really convincing

Attached: 1641827481481.png (625x500, 412.05K)

Attached: FED.jpg (463x526, 31.59K)

actually he's a missile

It's a woman on t. Hair loss is a common side effect of t abuse. Where is the eyebrow ridge? Take a look at his so called mother. Wow.
Muah is a fucking liar.

Well, sort of. He's like a racecar driver with a big team of engineers, mechanics, etc. supporting. I have yet to find out which team is supporting him.

you retarded schitzos don't trust anyone.. he's our genius saviour.. accept him.