In a world full of Micahs and Dutches, be an Arhur Morgan

In a world full of Micahs and Dutches, be an Arhur Morgan.
Good luck to you all gentlemen.

Attached: me.jpg (1024x1448, 241.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/1iLqIYKJBZ3x
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Based

Arthur is a piece of shit too

I can't swap face

Will I get these facial aesthetics if i do?

vocaroo.com/1iLqIYKJBZ3x

qui?

This Harry Potter character is a cuck.

I love this game. I also hear voices that tell me there's going to be a nuclear war that will kill most of us. Soon

at least the writers had enough decency to make a redemption arc where he goes around giving money and helping before he passes knowing he lived his life the evil way and he needed to do some good before he went, not to mention doing a last stand so poor John Marston can flee and have a family life.

a fictional character has more integrity than 99% of living Any Forums visitors.

Dutch did nothing wrong.

I couldn't be bothered playing anymore after knowing Arthur dies no matter what and John ends up getting killed by the government anyway too.

You are a low T retard. Go to >>Any Forums. RDR2 is a shit game and you should be ashamed for creating this post. Saged.

Dutch was a giant abuser who used the front of a "family" to push others to do his bidding.

>You are a low T retard
okay buddy, but let's be reasonable, you wouldn't have the balls to say this to my face in real life so I will just refuse to accept your argument.

Attached: Screenshot_20220328-220456_Adblock Browser.jpg (720x650, 182.58K)

Arthur sucks and stays following Dutch till he is fucking killed by him. Gay character with no real growth. John actually gave up crime to take care of his family and was dragged back in by outside forces. This game is proof prequels are fucking retarded, but the retards will soak it up like it is deep or profound when Arthur is shitty character. Also, go back to Any Forums tranny.

Dutch didn't have a plan. He just wanted the party to keep going even though the age of the cowboy was over.

Uh
Checked, Satan

Grow up.

low t faggot; how many screens between you and the wall right now?

you're just a fucking debby downer, when was the last time you went out and talked with humans or tocuhed grass just for fun??

>le bideo game!!

Attached: cringe.gif (480x480, 2.49M)

Stop playing videogames and prepare for manmade horrors beyond your comprehension