Is “freeganism” a viable option for beating the inflation Jew?

Attached: 6DDCF3A2-1EA1-4323-8D14-6D5DDCC1E42F.jpg (1668x1546, 656.95K)

Probably but is seems like a lot of work

Step 1. Grocery stores throw out food that is still perfectly edible but cannot be sold (damaged label, etc).
Step 2. People figure that out and go dumpster diving for "free food."
Step 3. It gets popular and leads to fights and vandalism, plus added liability on the part of the store if anyone gets sick eating that "free food."
Step 4. The store now has to completely destroy (raising food costs) all food they dispose of because one bitch is proud she eats garbage.

God bless the jewish society.

>eating garbage so you don't have to pay for groceries
You really shouldn't be calling others Jewish if you choose to live this way

here they just locked up the dumpsters in
a very stable metal shed

It sure as hell is. There are people that don't make all their purchases from the reduced sell by date scam sections.

absolutely, i scavenge outside of my local whole foods. disregard the jews trying to shame you into not eating perfectly good free food. it's a control tactic so they can keep getting you to pay exorbitant prices for their inflated garbage.

I would rather eat a bag of apples from a dumpster than high fructose corn syrup shaped like food sold at a premium price.

Where I live even the discount food has a fair chance of being spoiled

I ate like a fucking king when I was poor and broke by doing just this alone. Watch temps and products, but plenty of grub available. I have had steaks and lobsters as well.

Even better is
>order Whole Foods or Walmart delivery
>say item never came
>item becomes free

Not me. I need my carbs

Are you implying Apples don't contain carbs? Perhaps you should eat less processed food friend and enable your brain to heal.

What if instead of eating literal garbage we exterminate the jewish race?

Imagine vanity magazines putting articles such as "how to pick the healthiest food from your local dumpster" "Is the food at dumpsters better and even more nutrient rich than the one in the market" "(insert celebrity name here) is dumpser diving and says its encredible" "dumpster food is good and we will thell you why". West falling apart is the funniest thing I ever seen

Attached: 6758689.gif (360x268, 1.85M)

10/10 in Bongland prepares you 10/10 Bongland rubbish meal

Attached: trash.jpg (270x187, 9.59K)

You are what you eat(garbage).

isn't this shameful? you don't pick up trash.

How much did she pay for gas to drive there?

same, but I figure for those little hipster markets that dont cater to the industrial agriculture feeding troughs and have limited floorspace that they dont have a compactor.

Do Americans not understand the amount of good healthy food that gets destroyed due to kike regulations? If you are too retarded not to know by smell, sight & touch what is safe to consume or not then I am afraid you are NGMI.

No because that food simply isn't enough calories like cmon you have to throw some grains in there. There's maybe like 2000 calories max in that pile of food and its only enough calories for one day. Even for vegan lifters they need a lot of fruit, tons of sweet potato, beans, lentils based meals to get enough calories because just one vegan bowl of chili is still only like 600 cal even with two pieces of bread

I worked as a stock clerk in high school holy shit it was the most based job ever. QT cashiers, plus you got to smoke in the back room. It was me and my three buddies I was the “dairy manager” lmao. If it paid well I’d still be doing that shit tbqhwy

American grocery stores only keep fruit and vegetables around for show at this point. Ameripigs only eat packaged carbs loaded with sodium and seed oils.

I hate amerihog subhumans so much it’s unreal

Unless they're throwing away meat, it's absolutely not worth the trouble.

Never been to the US, eh?

Here fresh meat and fish is always reduced to pennies on the day of expiry. Fortunately people don't have the ability or will to cook fresh. It's very cheap to eat well in the UK.

I buy 3 big bags of navel oranges, a bunch of bananas, a bag of apples a week got my smoothies and I also buy a shit ton of tomatoes by the pounds, as well as spinach and a lot of sweet potatoes, peppers, onions. I do my part but yea they guaranteed throw away a lot because the pallet of the tomatoes I see at my local grocery store isn't even halfway gone even when I go in at night to shop. Eating plant based is so cheap though

I notice all the people in the produce sections shopping have healthy BMI lol. When I go to the pasta section for my lentils is when I see all the fatties

I’ve been to the thinnest parts of your country, the northeast and northwest. It’s still full of disgusting hogs. Urban, rural, suburban, small town, it doesn’t matter, everywhere you go ameripiggies are disgusting.

Yes, but I've left my shit covered sex toys in supermarket dumpsters because I was too afraid to toss them out in my own garbage and have a wild animal tear into them and have my neighbors see said sex toys, so I don't know if I'd trust any dumpster anywhere.

It's not as bad as it seems, I watch a guy on yt who does it. The food still looks fine and is in packages.
Better option if it's in your country especially in bigger cities is an app called Olio, I found out about it like 2 years ago while completely broke and it saved my life. It's basically has volunteers who pick up the food from supermarkets and restaurants that would be thrown away that day, puts up listings on the app and people can request whatever they want. I ate like a king for free for months, sandwichrs, wraps, frozen food and even steaks and other meat

Is this the awesome NEET lifestyle you unemployable faggots like to brag about so much? Eating rotting trash from dumpsters? Do you also live in a cardboard box, snort fentanyl and suck a smelly homeless niggers dick for drinking money? BASED!!

Attached: 1647538305742.png (300x352, 245.32K)