RUSSIA MOVING NUKES TO FINLAND BORDER

It’s happening bros. Putin wasn’t joking.

ottawacitizen.com/news/russian-nuclear-capable-missiles-seen-moving-in-video-to-finland-border

Attached: B46F88CF-53E8-494C-92FF-64A184BF5DBC.jpg (828x1217, 542.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nwZOLRP_aGM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why would you have to move them? Can't they launch and land throughout Europe already?

Checked

Attached: deebly-goncerned.jpg (800x603, 83.62K)

Fake.
Nuclear missiles don't have to be close to the border.

Attached: trotsky.jpg (1000x667, 259.42K)

checked

Attached: 6gnepp.jpg (596x419, 79.21K)

Why are they driving them to the border lol? To give to the finns as a souvenir?

Considering the quality of the Russian military they probably have to drive them into helsinki and blow them up.

Bet it's those based Chechen nuclear suicide bombers.

Bye bros was nice wasting my time on this fed infested shithole

FINN-IT

Please, my penis can only get so hard.

they have to be close if they plan to fire them into the opposite direction. shelling of manila style.

Yawn

It's about sending a message and posturing. Understand basic political theory before posting on a political board.

they did this last month already

I like Habensky but he did a very poor job at portraying Trotsky despite both of them being kikes

They would't have to move them if they intended to use them.

Why though? The entire point is that they can be fired anywhere. Or was Putin's claims a farce?

Sad
At this point I'm assuming its just empty tubes moving around, putin is going to nuke tel Aviv for me to even consider nukes being a real thing.

>seen moving in video
they release all this satellite imagery of russian mobilization the hour it happens but then expect us to believe we cant find bands of taliban in the desert mountians.

Shoot from moscow

5 seconds

Shoot from finland border

1 second

Attached: pepe point.jpg (720x720, 187.79K)

Reduces flight time and thus response time.

>iskanders
>range: 400-500km
hmm

Attached: 1652393858121.jpg (718x808, 118.58K)

Attached: 1636501494865.jpg (885x595, 91.85K)

That globohomo moon-faced cunt PM you guys have is going to get you all killed. RIP Finbro. As usual, women ruin everything.

nothing is happening.
they are simply cleaning their nukes.

They have to be close or the nukes will run out of gas half way

Attached: 1644231693620s.jpg (125x125, 2.42K)

They need to be at throwing distance

From that range they could hit them before there could even be any countermeasures even with conventional propulsion.

Tell me, which of those 2 countries still exists

Countries without military don't get to criticize

>Why would you have to move them?
To scare idiots who read this.

It takes extra 10 seconds to fly , but morons need to see Russia . nukes and Finland in one sentence to they will continue to be brainwashed with "Russia bad".

>Vyborg, a Russian city
Viipuri, a Finnish city
ftfy

I can't believe I wasted all that time learning Finnish when it's just going to get deleted

Attached: Theres+gotta+be+some+kind+of+cure+_eab3a7f15e4d83dd3adb7c84dad2d94f.jpg (326x233, 25.14K)

shh don't call their bluff

Posturing, reduced flight time to avoid counter measurements, and the Russians have a lot of artillery based short range nukes too.

Jewtin is a globohomo puppet and all this shit is planned. This war have no sides, stupid pawns dying in jews bloody circus for nothing.
And nukes are planned too. Poland is one of possible targets btw.

Why do glowniggers want to destroy the West?

i really don't understand how people can be this fucking retarded. russia never presented any threat to finland. all of a sudden finland decides to go into nato. russia threatens fucking WAR and is now moving NUKES to it's neighbor.

finlands response? HURR DURR WE'RE DUBLING DOUN ON GOIN NATO XDDDDDD

BENIS

people from Finland are fucking retarded

Attached: NIGGERBEAR.gif (384x216, 271.43K)

Nothing burger

I seriously hope russia throws a missile this way. that would be the cherry on this clown cake of an existence.

Unironically probably not wrong

they have nuclear able kinzhals which can't be shot down by anything currently existing and have a range of 2000km.
so, it's simply an intimidation act. like, if you want to intimidate a woman, you don't wave your dick at her from distance, you get it at least 20 inches close to her face.

>reportedly
>nuclear-capable
>vehicles thought to carry missiles
>unidentified narrator of the clip

Very credible.

Nigga, these are nuclear trebuchets. How do you expect a trebuchet to launch from Moscow?

>moving nukes
bruh
the nukes in siberian silos already got helsinki in under 10 mins
putins stunt is media driven psyops

youtube.com/watch?v=nwZOLRP_aGM

Damn...

"russia never presented any thread to finland"

X FOR DOUBT

>ottawacitizen -magazine
I wouldn't trust someone from Ottawa to tell me where the toilet is

After Russia nukes Germany England and France NATO will be destroyed and history.

tell me 1 reason why we would invade you

FUCKING
BASED
VLAD
ZZZZZZZZZZZ

teh lulz

>Nazi Russia starts shit
>Finland watching Russian Nazis in Ukraine, knows all their tricks now
>Finland hands Putin his ass
>Finland's 2nd humiliation of Russia in less than a century
>Putin fucked around and found out
This timeline best timeline.

Entirely possible, my friend.

>muh nazi putler
>id joo
ok rabbi

Please, learn how to use punctuation, dash and grammatically coherent sentences. It's your mother language. Unless you're an immigrant, which I really hope, because otherwise this is really embarrassing