NAC IS A WONDER SUPPLEMENT

What are the political implications of a population having unrestricted access to this supplement?
I've lived a very rough life in the past ten years. I always ate very healthy and exercised often but I went through a bit of a drug using stint. I went from one substance to the next, going through the motions, ramping up use until I was full blown addicted to a handful of substances. I suffered through the withdrawals from about 5 different drugs. This, I believe, threw everything functioning properly in my brain and body out of whack. And it was all over the loss of a loved one. It destroyed me mentally and I was determined to destroy myself physically slowly.
I started taking NAC a week ago and all of my cognitive issues from those times have completely dissolved. No more brain fog, no more anxiety, all of it gone. I feel as sharp as I did when I was 20. My body has been through a number of changes too. My energy levels have returned to age 20 as well. My skin looks 10 years younger.
NAC is a fucking wonder supplement and I'm curious of the implications this could have if everyone tried it. I think it would do a lot of people a lot of good.

Attached: Screenshot_20220518-150047-794~2.png (363x806, 131.68K)

do they still have this at walgreens or other similar stores or did they get rid of em cause no (((fda))) approval

What brand/websites should I buy from?

As a life long allergy sufferer this has been amazing for me to clear out mucous. Not a single one of my many doctors have ever mentioned this wonder supplement but it's helped me more than all the pills I've ever been prescribed. Only down side is if you take it on an empty stomach you WILL have sulfur scented egg farts.

It's still FDA approved, it's just that Amazon stopped carrying it because they want you sick and / or injured. But you can buy it anywhere really. Even my grocery store has it.

NAC killed my father in law

I take NAC and Nattokinase on an empty stomach daily, my farts are fine. Picrel

Attached: F2281E3B-93B4-46B1-9714-0B3A551B029E.jpg (750x980, 421.25K)

Nah that was the jab.

Isn't NAC just ground up Chinese hair? Gross

Also very curious about this supplement but I’ve heard multiple times that it’s extremely addicting and requires scaling dosage to remain effective, like kratom or alcohol. Can’t anyone confirm/deny?

Attached: C389B183-F6B5-4BCB-ACD6-132634807664.png (472x162, 155.28K)

I also take nattokinase but sometimes I just make my own natto. You can get a vial of the proper bacteria for like $15 and it'll make like 100 pounds of it. I just keep the culture in my fridge along with my brewers yeasts and various other cultures I have collected.

It's a shame NAC doesnt protect you from baseball bats

Took it for a year didn't notice shit

Where'd you hear this?

Pedo bots have found the thread and are FUDDing.

Take Bromelain with NAC for EXTRA pizzazz user..

Various threads about it on Any Forums & Any Forums. Admittedly I haven’t seen any compelling studies or anything but I tend to view the fantastic claims as to be good to be true, like anything else that sounds THIS good.

Attached: AF2A4C5B-FE00-4B87-AE50-77887461FAD6.jpg (600x815, 77.3K)

Wtf does it do?
Im almost sold...but what does it do!?

It’s a precursor to glutathione, a natural powerful antioxidant produced by your own body. I drink daily and had a fatty liver and diarrhea. Since I’ve started taking it my shits have been solid.

Look up glutathione in any respected medical journal or even the Wikipedia and find out for yourself. Lots of shills fudding NAC because it literally disables the clot shot.

My buddy was hanging on by a thread after getting on steroids due to lung problems, got a bloodcut and autoimmune disease, they take nac now and seem somewhat normal.

It is an antioxidant,it fluidify mucous and is hard on stomach... nothing more..I used a lot when I was a smoker

Hmm, sounds pretty based. I’m not vaxmaxxed but I’ll take any edge I can get!

Attached: DE83E4D0-D59B-4C64-8491-A293AEFEDB9E.jpg (677x680, 74.65K)

>Only down side is if you take it on an empty stomach you WILL have sulfur scented egg farts.
Down side?

I just heard you need to cycle it. Because fags who think it's a panacea overdoses and it then promotes existing cancer cells to thrive (antioxidant is so powerful it also protects the cancer cells that existed prior to use)

Redpill me on NAC vs NMN. I've heard the latter is better.

Took it for like 4 months, like 1600mg a day, i felt a lil better than usual but nothing much

There's really about zero evidence that it has a cancer risk. Look at the study.