NIIIIIICEEEE

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10828317/Female-Pennsylvania-teacher-26-charged-sex-schoolgirl-17-HUSBAND-out.html

Attached: Screenshot_20220518-150546_Firefox.jpg (743x695, 321.76K)

>have girl love relationship
>jealous scrote husband finds out and snitches

Attached: 1652383273294.jpg (275x273, 8.22K)

this is a crime user, just like Buffalo shooter, report all crimes. See something, say something.

She probably could've waited just one year and then she'd be able to steal half her husband's money in a divorce and move in with her student and not have to face possible prison time.
Women aren't forward thinkers.

SHE WAS 17 YOU SICK FUCK

The husband missed out on a threesome what a fucking retard

The husband is not a degenerate unlike you.

I bet the guy will still have to give her half of everything. Might avoid alimony.

the shchoolgirl must've been smoking huh?
for a married woman to want to taste...

Nice

This is the worst image I have ever seen

She was 17 years and 364 days old!

Attached: sickfuck.jpg (1280x720, 72.72K)

That guy should be publicly hanged.

>People ages 16 years and older can legally consent to sexual activity. It is considered felony statutory sexual assault when... Pennsylvania also recognizes that power imbalances in certain relationships make consent impossible, regardless of age.

Once again LAZY ass teachers could have fucked any one else EVEN YOUNGER then she was caught with. All she had to do was not fuck one of her own students from her own school and it's all gravy.

DO NOT SHIT WHERE YOU EAT!!!

This pic made me flinch

This is the correct take

Nice

i've had people pull guns on me and still told them to go fuck themselves
power imbalances, my ass
what you're saying is that some people are weak and cannot be trusted with their own choices, but won't allow any of the other logical consequences such as they shouldn't have the same rights as everyone else

>marrying a bisexual schoolteacher
he basically asked for this

Dide must have already hated the dumb bitch and wanted to be rid of her. Otherwise he could have blackmailed her into all kinds of freaky shit.

Or maybe he's just a bootlicking faggot.

>teacher fucking a pupil
>not degenerate power abuse
>husband would get reamed in the divorce if the divorce weren't 'my wife is a cheating pedophile'
He made the right decision, even if age gap Yuri is the hottest thing on the planet.

Good for him cheating is cheating.