History is just bullshit and political propaganda

History is just bullshit and political propaganda

Attached: mn77-3-1.jpg (512x881, 169.77K)

Attached: gr-a-1-1.jpg (515x808, 141.68K)

Attached: gr-a-4-1.jpg (515x810, 137.05K)

From

Attached: gregorovius-1.jpg (567x611, 132.62K)

1000+ years of history has been added.

written by the victors

Also same guy's report about Rome was interesting too.

Are you nigger seriously posting Fomenko of all people

That also but the rabbit hole goes way deeper than that. Just look at "medieval" Alexander the Great and Julius Ceasar.

I've studied the issue for years, read a number of books, IMHO there are numerous diversions in history and I suspect the fall of Rome and the east / west split was much more recent than anybody admits. 1400's or so.

You’re going to listen to some faggot Protestant from gay fag Prussia in northern Germany and actually take what he has to say about Greek history seriously? You’re dumb.

You're retarded if you think this is just Fomenko or believe he is the only one talking about this. If anything Fomenko is a psyop himself.

No it's from Fomenko you lying faggot
What a fucking way to expose yourself, why whining about historical revisionism while engaging in it yourself!

Yes

Attached: Aegyptiaca.gif (600x389, 7.03K)

>No it's from Fomenko you lying faggot
You're seriously braindead. Where did I lie you fucking faggot? I don't like everything Fomenko says but I agree with much of it.
I don't deal with belief unlike you. Your reasoning is retarded and reveals you as close-minded.

We don't really have any history before that time anyway. The earth could be 600 years old and we wouldn't know. I do my best pointing out some things but I try not pushing a particular narrative to replace the broken one.

Lurking this thread. Nothing to contribute but enjoy stuff like this.

History is a genre of literature.

Historical Nihilism is a tenable philosophical position that rejects the existence of history, on ontological/epistemic grounds. Try it, you'll like it.

See Presentism, McTaggart, etc.

History is for GIRLS.

I already believe this. I see many things which are obviously fictional but trying to see the truth behind the nonsense seems to be a joke as well. I will check out your suggested material, thanks.

Fomenko's great he's just Russian-centric. But he is careful to separate the facts and evidence from his theories about what they mean.

Issac Newton said we needed to remove 500-800 years from the timeline HUNDREDS of years before Fomenko. Jean Hardouin, the Jesuit head librarian to the King of France said 1000 years should be removed.

Fomenko is merely the newest person with a scientific background to bring this up. You're a dunce.

Ever look into the Nine Years War? IMHO this was the ultimate fall of Rome.