Well, pol? Can you explain?

Well, pol? Can you explain?
youtu.be/CUWgPruJHjE?t=283

>What is a Jew
>Why does the fate of the world depend on them?
>Why are they called Chosen and the sons of God?

Attached: whatisajew.jpg (960x546, 27.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CUWgPruJHjE?t=724
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They were God’s chosen people before they turned to Satan and now their goal is to make humans immortal so we don’t go to heaven, then Christ will be forced to return and fight the Antichrist

Attached: A5A2E1BD-17C9-4BC6-81F9-F30C1FB8D295.jpg (500x529, 52.87K)

youtu.be/CUWgPruJHjE?t=724
Is this true???

>He will be Jewish.
>Jews are the only ones that really have the ability to feel and be attached to the Creator?

Attached: thatfeel.jpg (960x546, 34.16K)

>why do people care so much
>why won't people just shutup about jews

>god is benevolent but created evil
>god is all-knowing but chose the wrong people
lol

Free will

Goddamn pajeets. I feel like pajeets are suppposed to be the true goyim.

Attached: OneStruggle.png (750x799, 436.04K)

>free will exists but god knows everything you will do in the future
lol

Absolutely tragic what Christianity has done to the soul of the Irish. This is a borderline incoherent explanation and makes me think the indian dude is right about only jews being able to feel God.

Surely there exists a pious wise man on pol who can explain why this person who is clearly not a jew is preaching this shit in English on the internet.

We’re made in his image and so he has a great understanding of human nature, giving him a rough idea of what we’ll do, but who said it’s all planned down to the letter?

HR 6666

You are thinking in 3 dimensions. God is a multidimensional being so you cannot comprehend how God thinks.

>HR 6666
Well that's weird, I hadn't seen this. They do the H.R. numbers in order beginning with 1. There's no way they had 6 thousand bills that year. Must be a message.

Incoherent? Which part did you fail to understand?

Aubrey DeGray is one of the leading people trying to make people immortal, he's British I'm pretty sure. That's the kind of work I want to get into too, gerontology, but I'm busy with other stuff right now. I think it would be great to live for like a million years, you could learn so much and try all kinds of things. 80 years is nowhere near enough and it's so inefficient too because people have to keep relearning the same shit to make any progress. If you live long enough you'll probably find out if there's a god or not anyway, scientists will work it out

>god is all knowing but doesn't know the future
lol
>who said it’s all planned down to the letter
it's literally in the bible

God has his plan but we’re able to go against it, not complicated

Yeah it's something like
>God gave us all free will
>God also has a plan for us all and is watching everything we do and is guiding us and if we don't do what he says he'll torture us for all eternity
Doesn't make any sense

It doesnt, literally no role whatever in China Japan Korea etc.

Best understood as a group evolutionary strategy to extract resources from other groups involved in industry commerce labor and agriculture

You’re supposed to love humanity without being forced, it’s that simple

>They were God’s chosen people before they turned to Satan

You never had read the Bible entirely. Because if you did, you'd know jews hate Satan.

modern day "jews" were never God's chosen people
they descend from this Herod faggot here

he was an edomite not a jew

Attached: 1646933859507.jpg (919x593, 219.34K)

The Jews who were alive thousands of years ago hated him

That's fine if you believe that but you're not addressing what I'm saying.
The bible literally claims that god is omniscient, and one of the qualities of omniscience is knowing what will happen in the future. If god is omniscient then our fates are predetermined thus there is no free will. If we have free will then god is not omniscient.

Jews don't "hate" Satan, they don't believe in such a creature. Satan is the word for the harsh and destructive aspect of God.

and Herod descends from Esau
> “‘I have loved you,’” says the LORD. But you ask, ‘How have you loved us?’ ‘Was not Esau Jacob’s brother?’ the LORD says. ‘Yet I have loved Jacob, but Esau I have hated, and I have turned his mountains into a wasteland and left his inheritance to the desert jackals.’”
that's a quote from God on esau

Attached: 1628827594126.jpg (1240x1901, 875.26K)

and this is why Jesus (who wasn't related to these edomites) comes and says
>I come for the lost sheep of the house of Israel ONLY
Israel was the title given to Jacob, Esau's twin

Jacob didn't race mix

Attached: 1651452755233.jpg (540x540, 67.09K)

>evil
>they must be stopped from enslaving mankind
>because they decided to call themselves that

Attached: EV4lYcIXkAcV1cl.jpg (678x1200, 267.52K)

this is why jews have canaanite dna
they descend from esau the race mixer

Attached: 1623234267216.png (766x1482, 1.37M)

He sees your potential but that doesn’t mean you’ll reach it, you’re assuming the future must be static for some odd reason

ancient israelites however didn't have this canaanite dna
jesus was part of this non race mixed group

Attached: 1631801520908.png (852x1891, 1.69M)

and that is why Jesus says
>And you took up the tent of Moloch, and the star of the god Remphan, the images which you made to worship; and I will remove you beyond Babylon.
>Note this: I will make those from the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews and are not, but are lying—I will make them come and bow down at your feet, and they will know that I have loved you.

Attached: 1633948960715.jpg (1280x1280, 193.3K)

Canaanites, Edomites, Aramaeans, Philistines, Danites, and Jews were all called "Phoenicians" by the first European historians and on down because they wore a notable blue/purple dyed color clothing. They shared a common language and culture but had different (originally local) religions.

Why is Bill Murray trying to hurt Israel?

An example might be someone saying to you you can walk wherever you want but if you walk anywhere I'm going to stab you. It's like some kind of mind game