HAPPENING: Germany buys new covid vaccines for the coming wave in fall

The federal government will buy more corona vaccine doses for the autumn. Health Minister Karl Lauterbach announced this on Wednesday in Berlin. An additional 830 million euros would be made available in the budget for this purpose. "We rely on a broad portfolio," he said, given the uncertainty as to which virus variant will be dominant in the fall. "We have to be prepared for all eventualities."
There is sufficient vaccine for the so-called Wuhan variant such as Delta , said the SPD politician. An adapted vaccine was ordered from Biontech for the Omicron variant. A so-called bivalent vaccine that can work against both variants is now being purchased from the US company Moderna. The 830 million euros would be used for this. "I have to have so much vaccine that in an emergency I have so much that I can have everyone vaccinated," said the health minister.
There are already discussions in the coalition about protective measures in the event of an expected wave of infections in autumn. The Greens expert Janosch Dahmen told the newspapers of the Funke media group on Wednesday that the Infection Protection Act had to be reformed in such a way “that the federal and state governments have sufficient measures available for emergencies”. Precautions include that in the event of a new wave, the 2G and 3G rules, the obligation to wear masks indoors and the obligation to test in certain risk areas can be reactivated in good time.
Lauterbach has promised an early concept. He will present a “plan, which I have also coordinated very closely with the Federal Chancellery, on how to manage the pandemic in the fall,” he said on Bayerischer Rundfunk. The recently amended Infection Protection Act expires on September 23.

Attached: lauti.jpg (657x671, 40.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NBmTdrLTBTw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck germany punch of pussies

The fight against future pandemics should be one of the topics at a meeting of the health ministers of the seven leading industrialized countries (G7) this Thursday and Friday. Together with experts and the World Health Organization, a proposal was developed on how to react more quickly internationally, said Lauterbach. Among other things, it is about how to proceed in the event of outbreaks and international cooperation in a network of scientists. This year Germany is chairing the G-7 group, which also includes the USA, Canada, France, Great Britain, Italy and Japan.
Lauterbach said that climate change is having increasing health consequences and is also making new pandemics more likely. The fight against antibiotic resistance should also be a topic for the G-7 ministers. There is a risk that classic infectious diseases cannot be treated if antibiotics are no longer effective.

Attached: charles_michel-1024x569.jpg (1024x569, 84K)

And the cattle will bow again because
>Muh Travel
>Muh Restaurant
>Muh Football
>Muh Work

even if everybody will say "Three shots are enough for me!"

It is coming for you too.
You will sign the Global Pandemic Treaty.
You will give up sovereignty to the WHO.
And you will be happy!

Attached: a2WQj9Y_460s.jpg (460x436, 29K)

That doesn't change the fact that youre punch of kike loving pussies.

>untested
>unvaxxed
>PUREBLOOD

>Buy new vaccines
>Send billions $ of arms to Ukraine
>Boycott Russia and tank your economy for Ukraine
WTF is going in Germany? Time to pull out the pitchforks. These people are your enemy.

Surprise! Covid measures in the country that depends the most of energy, now compromised because of the war in the east? Color me surprised!! Now they will make people drive less, travel less, consume less.... because of the energy global crisis? NO GOY it is for a "virus"! Yes, it is totally a virus!! There is plenty of oil goy, only we want less pollution!!! we pollute!! no, not china goy, do not look there, we are the ones polluting!

there is pandemic

it is the flu

N
O

R
E
F
U
N
D
S

einverstanden?

(((vaccines))) have never been altered to account for (((variants)))

They don’t have a clue which variant will be circulating this winter. Even if they’re correct and it’s Omicron then vaccines for Omicron don’t make sense because it doesn’t infect the lungs. This is purely for psychological reasons because they expect a deadly variant this winter and don’t want to tell the public that they don’t have doses for it.

You are too cocky, dear Estonia.

Attached: ka.jpg (1296x468, 91.94K)

Suck my dick kike lover. Unlike you retards im not afraid to die.
Fuck germany

The German is the perfect golem, yes, but you are still participating in this madness as much as we are.

i guess i was right since the beginning...
they are trying to make a human version of Marek's disease... all humans need constant boosters or will die a horrible death. all unvaccinated eventually get killed by the mutated viruses the leaky vaccinated are breeding. even if people don't like it, only way to live will be to bow down to big pharma...just like in revelations.

The vaccine campaign is the biggest eugenics operation in all of human history. Only retards and high IQ autists don't take the vaccine. Retards are useful for manual dumb labor. Autists are useful for advancing human civilisation. In other words, they want to get rid of the midwits. It's all planned

Sounds like a shit vaccine

Mmm. And when is that happening? What's the deadline on it so I can come back here when it doesn't happen?

Putin needs to nuke him

sounds like a "vaccine" that only matches the definition of "vaccine" after they changed the definition of "vaccine"

Did I hit a nerve, Siimo?

Youre not that important chlaus.

According to my calculations. Approximately 2 weeks

Good answer

I think I did.

I tried telling an NPC that the other day and they couldn't handle it. Had a meltdown right then and there.

Basado

Increased immigration. Vaccine mandates for employment, social services, etc.

Following potential reasons:
>1. Vaccinations are death shots:
An influx of immigrants from ex-colonies and their neighbouring nations will be led to the honey pot of european built nations. The lure of high wages and/or "gibs" will draw mass amounts of immigrants to Europe. Vaccine uptake will then be pushed via NGO groups, judas goat "minority leaders" and will be counter-pressured by "ebil raciss natives". The hate-speech laws antagonise the locals and weed out the fifth columnists.
The mistake: The numbers of broken citizenry are in the firing line. General support for a genocide of this magnitude is beyond anything plausibly enacted. The party ends and the top dogs cannot shake the rush of getting away with the kill, seeking to turn on one another.

>2. The vaccines are the honey trap. Goes much like 1 but negates the native population with imports, leaving a sterile slave workforce who will be required to comply or die. Major contributions to social supports will be done away with and the simple alternative of live-to-work rather than working-to-live..
The mistake: Consequential rates of power will be shifted to the organised invading groups. The annihalation of native populations will return the system to null.

>t. Never gonna take it

Attached: far_roight.png (570x381, 78.38K)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
fucking stupid faggots

Soon enough. By 2024 we will have entered into the global pharmatyranny era.
>
Following the decision of 1 December at the World Health Assembly, the first meeting of an intergovernmental negotiating body took place on 24 February 2022 to agree on ways of working and timelines. It will meet again by 1 August 2022 to discuss progress on a working draft. It will then deliver a progress report to the 76th World Health Assembly in 2023, with the aim to adopt the instrument by 2024.

Attached: padtr.jpg (1056x507, 86.53K)

>be me
>start at new job
>everyone else gets sick
>everyone else was vaccinated

Attached: 57.jpg (1585x1527, 139.99K)

>Health Minister
>mrna injections
lol, no

youtu.be/NBmTdrLTBTw

Attached: safeNeffective.webm (480x270, 1.78M)

>An additional 830 million euros would be made available in the budget for this purpose.
Then people wonder how is inflation so high, they are literally paying for jewish poison while printing away your purchasing power.

Based AF

pfizer isca criminal organization with hundreds of sentences around the world by killing people and corrupt goverments

right about time. the vaccinated cattle needs a refill of the mystery science juice. they're dying off way to slow rn

Who is stupid enough to take another dose?

Nah, don't believe this