What is the whitest state in America?

What is the whitest state in America?

Attached: DD7A870C-0285-42F0-A839-88734157A414.jpg (769x560, 69.04K)

West Virginia

in terms of demographics maine and then new hampshire

I’m talking about In terms of going days weeks or even months without having my eyes and presence tainted by a shitskin.

I'm a white middleclass european (from a good euro cuck country). Do i have any chance becoming a US citizen and settle down in new england?

jacksonville, FL, specifically close to the airport. orange park area is nice and there are no blacks.

1) Maine(93.3%)
2) Vermont(92.8%)
3) West Virginia(92.2%)
4) New Hampshire(90.9%)
5)Montana(86%)

eastern or northen maine would be where you'd want to go

>new england
avoid massachusetts and anything below, it's a nigger infested hellhole.
maine/new hampshire are good picks, lot's of lush nature and good beaches too.

Massachusetts is 5% Black

Canada

The US is much more violent and dangerous than where you are likely from. Not saying don't come, but understand it's not like Europe, everyone has guns here.

And 5% white

Rural Idaho, Montana, or Wyoming as long as you stay away from the big cities

The murder rate in NH, VT, and ME is more or less the same as Europe’s.

The one that I'm in at any given time.

*74%.*

I’ve spent a fair bit of time in Canada and there’s nothing but chinks and jeets.

Isn't it Maine? I don't remember. A lot of states folk think of as very white either have a lot of beaner farmers of drunken prairie niggers fucking up the stats.

8% black, 12% if you include "other races" which are basically black spics who think they're not black.
western mass, which is just suburban hellscape, dramatically alters the demographic stats. eastern mass is full of non-whites. even boston isn't safe to walk around anymore.

I live in semi-rural Oregon and I haven't seen a black in a few months, which is nice.

Still more white than anything but Amish enclaves down here which don't count as states.

KEK from Jax. Can confirm. Not as bad as South Carolina or Virginia though. Florida isn't really deep south as people think.

that's terrible, and even worse if you only count young whites (who live here permanently and aren't students) below the age of 40.

>nigger retaliation
You trying to call down the thunder motherfucker?

Attached: z9t55X1Hd1qcfhuro1_500.gif (500x217, 499.52K)

Yea looked it up 71% White and 7% Black. Also the under 45 is 67% Non Hispanic White.

grim

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-18 at 3.05.57 PM.png (1104x574, 110.21K)

Indiana is full of goy-tier boomer retards, you will be disappointed again and again if you move here. It doesn't matter either way, as we're getting flooded with niggers from Chicago, and MAN these fucking niggers don't even look like the same kind of black person that we used to have in small numbers before. Darker, smellier, deader eyes, TINY fucking heads, and always wearing pre-ripped jeans with a Chicago bulls cap. The only other major demographic from boomers and niggers here would be the sheer number of ass-fucking faggots in Bloomington. lol I fucking hate the people in Indiana so much.

i don't mind the high crime rate. I just always loved the US and its weird mixture of complete chaos and order. It's like the greatest shitshow on earth and love every single episode of it.