Honest opinions on AOC? (No racism, sexism or misogyny please)

Honest opinions on AOC? (No racism, sexism or misogyny please)

Attached: EziEkMKXEAELezd.jpg (2048x1216, 328.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1h5iv6sECGU
youtube.com/watch?v=V-3_FGyhg4k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Insufferable cunt

She has 0 ass

Hey Stinky!!!

Attached: artworks-glBywZyGPQyq4sRh-QxqhSQ-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 24.86K)

Demon monkey, also what Dave said

She is extremely annoying, unqualified, stupid, and most of her constituents do not speak English and/or are here illegally so her seat shouldn't exist.

Calling her AOC is sexist. Of course someone on Any Forums would do that when she specifically told you not to

Ugly, retarded and hypocritical cunt with horse face but decent milkers.

i wish she would let me drink milk from her boobies
shut the FUCK up dave

Attached: 1633080900317.jpg (568x314, 78.99K)

Retarded twat with horse teeth.

Horse Face Spic Make me a sandwich you dumb cunt. Fuck you OP you know my Autistic ass has to do what I'm told not.

brainlet jenny dyke must choke on nigger cock

Also she is the Madison Cawthorn of the left, only difference is the left sees young voters as useful idiots and conservative boomers seek to lock out young from politics entirely because they think it's a boomers game

she is probably the politician with the least insane ideas in america desu. with the dems your choices are her or pete buttiegieg style absolute fucking centrist tard

Please tell me this is recent and these tards are still wearing masks

She should go back to being a bartender.

thinks she's more beautiful than she is. wears too much makeup. will get very fat soon.

She was picked to do what she does and backs the Marxist Bernie Bro agenda and probably funded or backed by the same (((person(s)))) or (((group(s)))). Love how she came out as shephardic Jewish.

Her tits are absolute GOAT in terms of size/softness(I had sex with her once).
Didn't like her pubic hair that much but it doesn't matter since her pussy is insanely tight and warm and the juices coming from it are ludicrously delicious. Overall she was fun to play with and I hope she can satisfy Bernie as much

Dumb as fuck.

Hot heretic built for my sword

HR 6666

how can you put a caveat like that and expect REAL honesty?

Are you some sort of midwit?

I would lick her butthole for hours.

She wants to be eaten. Rich is relative and soon she'll be part of the rich as the economy shits the bed. She's a sacrificial lamb for the globohomo elite.

kike

I'd like to fuck her in her mouth.

Attached: Obama-Wiping-Brow.jpg (550x312, 32.45K)

>No racism, sexism or misogyny please
She's a racial mutt. Men who were more powerful than her helped her game the system to buy a legislative seat by sexualizing her. Basically she's an expensive prostitute and everyone with half a brain knows it. Tough to say whether or not she has half a brain.

Weird teeth and ugly feet..1/10

I liked her for a while because I thought she was actually trying to make some changes from within the system but after this year it’s clear to me she is not that committed

Attached: aoc roast.png (2156x2608, 2.33M)

this thread needs

B
O
O
B
A
S

please

Attached: b2.jpg (700x840, 51.77K)

Hotter as a white girl. Nancy Pelosi said a glass of water with a "D" on it could have won her district. She auditioned for her role as a politician, so she actually represents a corporation and it bothers me no one ever mentions it: youtube.com/watch?v=1h5iv6sECGU

youtube.com/watch?v=V-3_FGyhg4k

Attached: 1598065973953.jpg (988x1024, 131.76K)