Is it wise to babble on like this?

Is it wise to babble on like this blue rimmed faggot, about TGRT? I mean, the concept is getting out there and even if they are banking on the NPC's programming holding up, the terms spread and more and more people are going "Huh.." and start looking at things from that perspective. He's even talking about a "jewish cabal" at the end here.

twitter.com/FreeBeacon/status/1526659977397641216

Attached: Opera Snapshot_2022-05-18_203705_twitter.com.png (605x615, 282.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/FreeBeacon/status/1526659977397641216
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wait this i actually based
force normie whites into a corner, call them racist or else, introduce them to Any Forums theories they never heard of, accuse them of such, until they finally snap.
this is good

>brand Republicans as racist
As they already do every election?

Racisms is cool though. People love making fun of niggers and doing holocaust jokes.

Why don't we brand Democrats as pedophile rapists?

What's wrong with being racist?

Exactly. This is the same game plan they already used to split the country between a White party and a shit skin party. Double down on it for a Yugoslavia-style gore fest.

He proposes that the focus this time around should lie on The Great Replacement (((Theory))) and that all reps should be held responsible for supporting the party of this mass shooter kook conspiracy.

It's different this time

>so you want to brand all republicans as racist?
>that sounds an awful lot like Hitler branding all jews with their star
>I thought you hated Hitler

Democrats are groomers. Checkmate.

>twitter.com/FreeBeacon/status/1526659977397641216
lmao this shit might have worked.. i dunno. 6 fuckin years ago? their buzzwords have lost all power

Wow they’ve never done this before!

>this place exists
>autistic faggot goes to a grocery store

fuckin dumbass

>donny deutsch
don't check the early life!
I'm sure this will go just as well as the neo-cohens war on terror lol

Seems like the guy on MSNBC really spoiled the game plan. He acknowledges that the propaganda campaign he's suggesting is untruthful, so how could anyone believe it?

because we live in a society where people believe what the television tells them, the people also vote for who they're told to, not that voting matters

HR 6666

Well in this case the guy on television says that the Democrats should lie to people and says what the lies should be. Who would watch that and then believe the lies?

Attached: 1596895418407.jpg (640x640, 70.28K)

It's already backfiring hard and the summer of 2020 was the turning point. The "racism" accusation isn't working like it used to because people don't care anymore and are feeling a lot more racist frankly.

Remember when Biden told a black church congregation that Mitt Romney would put them back in chains if he won the 2012 election? Mitt fucking Romney, notorious buck breaker.

Nobody watches msnbc it’s literally irrelevant

I now see why you kikes tried so hard to make the dissident right pro russian, it didnt work tho lol

This. My wife was a normie two years ago, now she got back from a trip to Philadelphia and she says blacks are animals who destroy everything they touch. She isn't quite to the point where she will say nigger, but I think that's around the corner.