ELON MUSK GOING TO PRISON

Looks like the twitter deal went bad and Elon doesn't want to pay up. Straight to JAIL.

Attached: Capture.png (680x355, 136.44K)

You must buy my company because you said so goyim

Gonna need a source on their legal expertise.

Yeah not going to happen.

but they lied about number of bots ')

That would be hilariously bad optics for the regime.

Nope. You can't force a fraudulent deal.

>the jew cries out as he strikes you
LMAO
lmao

Attached: 1651247221186.jpg (1325x1079, 437.16K)

>be elon
>love to shitpost
>destroy your vehicle for shitposting

Attached: 1630920038402.jpg (615x447, 69.12K)

>legal expert
So a person that failed the bar exam?

He forgot to tell them he was trolling. He's innocent your honor.

>buy this or go to jail
Sounds unethical.

My dad works for Nintendo, he said, that is false.

JUST LIKE HOW TRUMP IS IN PRISON, RIGHT GUY? 2 MORE WEEKS!

This. He was paying way too much. Either Twatter doesn’t know how many bots it had, or they do and lied about it.

bullshit.. economic breach doesn't carry criminal penalties.

Would

>Completely made up bullshit that doesn't even contain any actual contents of the buyout, not merger
Going to need a link for proof. Fox is as dumb as CNN, but this is absolutely lying.

Sounds totalllllyyyyyyy legit and not just chest puffing.

Twitter has only done internal audits of bot numbers for years. Most likely they intentionally misrepresented the company's material value in sec filings. Last person going to jail would be musk.

At worst all they can do is get a billion dollars out of him for terminating.

Haha Musk has the money to afford lawyers to drag this out for years while Twitter stock continues to drop

people familiar with musks way of thinking as well as some lawyers who are familiar with the law have stated that it's illegal to say "i consent to this" and then later say "nevermind, i didn't consent"

it's the ultimate and final shitpost

>legal expert
>Not a lawyer
Makes you think.

Fuck Twitter. Who gives a fuck?

Yeah, I'll hold my breath on that one.

Sorry bro, these kind of contracts don't ever end in a prison term. At absolute worst, he'll be fined. Most likely, literally nothing will happen. Look at every other case something similar went down. Don't go reeing about snowden either, the only reason he could have faced prison time was over the treason aspect, not violation of NDA.

>Straight to JAIL.
hey retard, its easily provable that twitter misrepresented their user base, any agreements based on that will be null and void

Musk can also sue Twitter for breach of trust about their bit issues. Stop sucking dick op.

>experts

Yup total misrepresentation.

SEC will sue
advertisers will sue
shareholders will sue

TWITTER GOING DOWN.

>legal experts tell
>could
>if
>seeks

WHOA WHAT GREAT BREAKING NEWS
I'M TOTALLY CONVINCED
I GUESS HE'S JOINING DRUMPF IN PRISON

Attached: msm.jpg (8000x5798, 4M)

He’s sold stock of Space-X recently indicating he plans to go through with it. I think he’s just trying to get the price down since Twitters current stock price per-share has dropped from 52 to 34.

hr 6666

is he going to collect $200,000,000?

Plot twist: Elon never intended to buy Twitter at all, just destroy them by making an offer and watching them squirm and admit their censorship bias

LOL.
By the end of this:
-The board will be charged with serious felonies, all of them present and past.
-Twitter will be trading single digits... for a time
-Everyone will know a bot farm has been directing discourse in this country for some time
-Everyone will know its not 50:50 but 1-5:95
-We are going to ignore the evil-doers until they do evil to us, then they'll be ended.

I would love to buy Any Forums and shut it down

He had stipulations, such as bots being below a certain threshold or else the deal wouldn't hold up. Sad that me, a retard, knows more than the media.

Exactly, dumbass OP is conflating penal code and civil code.

>Gasparino

That guys spouts any bullshit if you pay him

It's a based thing. You wouldn't understand.

elon just loves the headlines he gets and uses them for publicity

Twitter used a botnet to falsely inflate the value of the TWTR stock. MARKET MANIPULATION FOR PROFITS IS FUCKING ILLEGAL YOU ASSHAT.

>irrelevant jewrats say-
Oh I don’t care boomer, go back to twatter and put a gun in your mouth.

Lmao he’s not going to jail maybe a fine

Attached: file.png (605x145, 15.48K)