Why do I feel like shit all the time?

Why do I welcome death?
Why is life such a larping circle jerk?

Attached: imagen_2022-05-18_202150103.png (440x499, 298.14K)

I feel the same way, bro.

Eat an apple dork

If you’re physically able and healthy and have no traumas, you have no excuse
Go to bed earlier, get enough sleep, eat better, take a vitamin D supplement, exercise, and stop being such a pussy

Lift brudder... Changes your whole outlook.. also gtfo social media...

I don't sleep. I can't. I feel like im trapped in this disgusting flesh

its been 10 years I dont even think about sex. Its akin to gore for me, at this point

Go to a doctor

Stop being depressed.

Attached: 9BB310AB-4DEC-48B7-8316-B3EE2766BEB5.jpg (800x947, 214.35K)

HH

unironically its probably because of pron.
stop being a coomer you coomer.

Attached: 1647296067770.webm (720x1056, 1.81M)

I have. They only prescribe benzos and ssris, which sedate me for a while, then wake up 3 hours later with my heart racing

I wish

We'll all be dead soon enough. Were at the edge of the precipice of nuclear war

Gtfo SSRIs immediately. You are only fighting yourself. You have to pick yourself up and push through it. You are only fighting with your brain. COVID got me away from the gym and into depression, been lifting for six weeks and I'm a different person now. Test lvls before were 178, now they are at 800 just because of lifting and not wacking it fucking 3 times a day. You have to fight in order to live.

I feel like my brain is riddled with noise all the time, even in complete silence, I can hear scratching, people whispering, sometimes the voices are so loud I feel like im going deaf

I havent jerked off in 10 years at least, I dont think it works any more. Im not fat, why would I exercise? Im a skeleton

Your body is not making enough test brudder.

i cant be bothered to cook most of the time because the noises wont stop and i cant think strait, been eating out of cans for months if not years.. sometimes i lose track of time and i dont know when i eat. I suspect i have gone without eating for weeks at a time

i just play wow classic and browse Any Forums to make life bearable

test?

exercise is a meme stop telling me to exercise you morans, its waste of time. the body is just a vessel for the soul

please tell me the demons will STOP when im dead

its necessary to have evolution take place

to what end?

testrogen duh