What are the political implications of black women running businesses?

What are the political implications of black women running businesses?

Attached: 1652291982969.jpg (800x996, 113.69K)

Fails without subsidies from the state to promote diversity.

>black
>sunscreen
????

Gonna have to give that a fpbp and /thread

What next Black Man Work Boots?

>implying Buh-lack females can run anything but their mouths.
KYS

Corporations will be dying to tell me about it while inadvertently blacklisting the businesses. Doordash let me know where not the eat. Wouldn't have known otherwise.

Greater government expenditure on low-interest business loans and the inevitable bailout and debt forgiveness programs.

oof.

FPBP also
>imagine the smell

They cater to other black women and women white women so it will never be a billion dollar company but they can gift a few million

is that her?

Attached: glues the gorilla in you.jpg (474x237, 23.12K)

wtf LMAO

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-18 at 2.37.22 PM.png (312x314, 126.41K)

Fpbp

In this individual case, if she can't even make a good decision about her fingernails, how can she make good decisions for her company?

Damaged cornea. Probably she gorilla-glued one of her contacts in too, with the idea that she could party all weekend at da clubz without having to take the lenses out.

lol this has got to be the absolute worst business idea ever

Probably not great. I know of one successful business minus madame walker over a hundred years ago technically owned by a black woman. It's a really good chicken and waffle food truck, but her white husband seems to handle most of the actual business stuff.

Yeah, those bussiness will go bankrupt with massive fraud and say its because of "Muh Rascism."

Imagine having to call your business black girl anything to try and draw woke and sympathy money.
I would however like a White Male Haberdashery that only cater to straight white males

Attached: 1595795583979.png (402x413, 417.16K)

B
A
N
K
R U P T C I E S

next question?

>selling sunscreen to black people
Hahahahahahaha

Govt handouts. Also all of the propaganda has made blacks think theyre magical

built for BWC

Attached: 8328932.jpg (471x302, 32.66K)

SNAP