3 months of fighting

>3 months of fighting
>only just captures one city that they practically had to bomb to dust
>resoundingly failed very other objective and lost 1/3 of their armed forces in less than 3 months
>comments on news reports are glorifying this like Russia effortlessly plowed through and achieved theit goals overnight

"YEAH WHOOO RUSSIA IS WINNING GUYS WHOOOO"

Why are pro-Russian supporters reaching so damn hard? This should have been achieved nearly 2 months ago along with a full scale occupation of the country. Both of which were the stated goals at the start. This is pathetic

Attached: 2be.jpg (587x552, 30.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IZKpIxDFaOk
youtube.com/watch?v=dRmZBUVfaO8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>only just captures one city that they practically had to bomb to dust

Kherson, Melitopol, Enegrgodor, Nova Kakhovka captured and not bombed

You must be a Jewish liar from CNN

youtube.com/watch?v=IZKpIxDFaOk

Attached: 1231231313145.png (2048x1376, 2.98M)

>lost 1/3 of their armed forces in less than 3 months
per Ukraine?

Per literal vehichel counts. Every vehichel accounted for. Destroyed or stolen

>Hold afghsnistan for 20 years
>lose it to the taliban in 1 month
how will mutts ever recover?

Attached: 1629659944062.png (1280x721, 994.4K)

Just one more fortnight bro

Attached: fortnight.png (487x219, 13.45K)

So you're not a bot and can answer?

I'm waiting for an explanation.

hmm, per oryx the highest attrition is 600 tanks, 200 of them soviet ones, so 400 modern/modernized tanks lost... Do we have 1200 tanks? No, it's about 3000-3500 and 6000 per Shoigu, not accounting for increased productino/mistakes in oryx method

>rapes country for 20 years
>leaves when it stops being profitable
>lets it fall to extremism
>refuses to elaborate

Attached: download.png (116x60, 1.16K)

america:
>omg look at russia, they're losing!! hahha
>russia sucks, ukraine has this in the bag.
>btw, we're sending a fuckton of money to ukraine cus they're losing.

Show me.

You mean land they're rapidly losing? Focusing on Mariupol has been their only real success. Far from effecient but they did get it

Why are you ignoring the question?

We're sending money to Ukraine so Russia loses you tard. And the bankers and arm dealers in the U.S will be raping that country with debt for decades to come

I regret putting my Russian lessons on hold a few months ago. I was hoping to understand videos like this by now

I am mean cities such as Kherson, Melitopol, Enegrgodor, Nova Kakhovka captured and not bombed. since February 24, 2022, these cities are under Russian control.

I'm not, they took land and are now losing it. The only city they firmly have is the one they practically turned to dust while bombing civillians. Sorry Ivan but your country got one of dozens of objectives done after one of the biggest milltary flops in human history. Comparing Russia to Ukraine this should have been an absolute stomp not 3 months of brutal icompetent struggle.

>Comparing Russia to Ukraine this should have been an absolute stomp not 3 months of brutal icompetent struggle.

Ukraine is (was) a 40 million industrialized country with 2nd largest army in Europe.

>I'm not, they took land and are now losing it.
Where are they losing it? Not an inch of the territory lost in the south

Ukraine is actually huge for 200k force. Like in the north there was about 100k for 4 cities(Kiev, Chernigov, Sumy, Kharkiv) with combined population over 5 million. I would understand if it was Finland or Chechnia, but Ukraine is big.

Degenerate. Kherson, Melitopol, Enegrgodor, Nova Kakhovka under Russian control. The currency in these cities is now the Russian ruble, and Ukrainians have never tried to get them back.

youtube.com/watch?v=dRmZBUVfaO8
Here is a video from the city of Melitopol

>have never tried to get them back.
They tried to get Kherson back (but failed hard).

They did not reach the city itself.

>be russia
>drag on the war until america sends "help"
>decimate ukraine
>take all of their gibs
>gg, nothing personnel kiddo

>Chad
More like CHUD

Attached: chug.png (876x841, 459K)